Online Poker

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Man, I can play good high. Sometimes I cant focus and have my mind on other things I want to do, but after about 2 hours of being high I got on and was playing great. I had been on a losing streak before while I was sober and it was bugging me. Then tonight I was steadily going up for about 45 mins. Then I decided to rest my brain.
    It's so cool because when my mind is completely entertained and focused on playing, I play very well. When I'm sober I can do this, but its great I can do it high too.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Liquor in the front.. Poker in the rear :D :cheers2:

3. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I play at Bodog, they have a free tournament every night at 6:40 where you can win money without spending money.

I also have FullTilt on my comp, don't play it much but might see you on there sometime.

4. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Yeah man, when i'm high my ability to read people's move is amazing

5. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

lol i had no idea what a safety was and i had to watch a youtube video, this was after years of playing pool in bars and garages. (I've done a safety before but didn't know the term or the cue ball thing). If you called a safety while we were playing for fun i'd probly laugh, but i can see how some ppl would get pissed for taking the game too seriously, bringing in pro rules to a casual game is usually frowned upon, the person who brings in the pro rule is usually just bringing in specific ones for their benefit when they need them...

6. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

I play low-stake at Pokerstars.

Maybe we could play sometime if you decide to start there.

7. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Nah, I don't want to deposit again.

8. Wiseman

Wiseman Senior Member

Yeah. Probably a good choice.