Online pharmacy without a prescription

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Bigdickjim, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Bigdickjim

Bigdickjim Guest

Hey, neewbie here. Been browsing today through the forums.

Has anyone ever used an online pharmacy that doesn't require a prescription for hydrocodone? Are they safe, legit, legal? Any experience with them & if so what did you think?

I saw one advertise that you had to purchase a membership, then they put you in touch with an online face to face doc & basically you get what prescription you want if it sounds half way reasonable. Then you can purchase from their online pharmacy.

So, anyone got experience here?

2. Bigdickjim

Bigdickjim Guest

Anybody willing to offer advice? Is it too risky? Any good places at all?
    Or am I too new to get a serious answer? I do understand trusting newbies I guess

3. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I did it several times years ago. For the "easy to get" stuff, the pharmacy will most likely be overseas. The "prescriptions" are easy to get, and in my case all I had to do was type in a brief description of what my condition was, and place an order (I used a debit card), and within about 12 hours I would get an e-mail telling me my prescription was approved and my shipment would be sent out within 48 hours. When I did receive shipments, they came within 7-10 days. The site I used didn't offer Hydrocodone, though. What I was getting was Soma, Ambien and 50mg Codeine. The prices were VERY high, but that's what you can expect. Finally, I got a letter from U.S. Customs telling me that my shipment of Ambien had been seized. They basically said that it's illegal, we won't charge you this time, but don't do it again. That's my experience with it, lol. I sometimes browse through some of the different sites looking at prices, and they generally range from normal street value to un-fucking-believable. If you want to do it, go for it. But keep in mind that they know that if they rip you off there's nothing you can do about it. And you could possibly end up in legal trouble. But actually those risks are no more than what you face buying on the street. And, no, I can't give you the names of any sites. They don't allow that here. Google would be a good place to start.

4. Bigdickjim

Bigdickjim Guest

Thanks HD. About what I coud gather from googling. If I can find a site that would let me do an easy face to face with a doc over the Internet, would it be possible to get it filled here in the US legally?

Or is there a forum or place I can find those easy docs in my area? I know those docs are here, I just don't know where/ how to find them. I just found out about one and literally 2 days later he was shut down & in the paper before I could even call to try to set an appointment.

Any advice?

5. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:bobby:

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Actually, yes. My sister has done it. The site she used was right here in the U.S., too. I don't know the name of the site, though. In her case she had to fax medical records and even copies of X-rays and MRI's. Once she did that they would give her an online prescription and sell her the amount of Hydrocodone that the prescription called for. It was about as legit as you'll find on the internet, I suppose. Again, I don't remember which site she used. Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm just saying it's possible. There are other opiate-related sites, but you probably won't find specific sources there either. Just do some more research, and maybe something will come up.

7. Bigdickjim

Bigdickjim Guest

Thanks again for the info HD. I've got one that I mentioned in my original post that I found but just trying to make sure I stay safe. Just seems like if its a US doc that prescribes it & a US pharmacy that fills it even if done over the Internet then it's all good. Still a little nervous. I do have med records to support though.