online diet sites

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by squawkers7, Dec 30, 2004.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Have any of you ever joined one of those online diet sites? There seems to be hundreds of them to choose from. I've been checking them out this month and seem to be on lots of dieting sites e-mail lists cuz I get e-mail from www.southbeachdiet.com and www.fitday.com and www.weightwatchers.com and www.beachbody.com and some others too but can't remember the site addresses at the moment.
    I was hoping that someone here could tell of their success from an online diet site.

2. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

I do weightwatchers.com. If I actually FOLLOW it, it works.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

note to all: Bree is slender.

4. Lilyrayne

Lilyrayne Chrisppie

LOL! I'm glad you think so! :p I do have my fat phases though, like where I gain 20 pounds or more and so then I do the weightwatchers thing to get rid of it.

5. ophelia68977

ophelia68977 Member

I did weight watchers- but not online, I actually went to the meeting place. But anyway, it does work. I lost 5 pounds the first week, but then I didn't stick with it, because I got lazy. If I had stuck with it I bet I would be skinny now. hehe