one of the hottest things you have done with your s/o.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by topper, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Sounds like a lot of fun !

What happens if / when you lose ?

2. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I would wash her car every day for a month.

3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Not near as much fun ! :tired:

4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Of course, there is the possibility that I rigged the bet so that I couldn't lose.

5. Python 8

Python 8 Members

6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

was it one of those "heads, I win, tails, you lose" kind of things. ..?

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Let's just say I knew the score of the game before I made the bet.

8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Several things, not sure what is hot or hottest

having very slow penetration with my fwb, she never wanted it fast after

oldguynurse likes this.
  9. GuyusesMac

GuyusesMac Members

I don't know if I can give the hottest, so here are several. A BJ on a public bus. Though there was no one sitting next to us, there were others on the bus. My wife use to have me invite friends over, she would pretend she didn't know they were there and would walk naked from the bathroom to bedroom past an open door. Watched my wife give a buddy a BJ. Went to an adult halloween party in a place that had a couple thousand people, and had sex up in the bleachers but a few people came to watch. Went to a fancy restaurant, had my wife go to the bathroom, take offer her panties, and come back to the table and play with herself until she orgasmed. MFM both drilling every hole, ending with two shots of cum on her face, while my buddies wife watch it happen.

oldguynurse and bry75 like this.
  10. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

All this week i have been busy at work, getting up early and going to bed early. My girlfriend and I are normally intimate quite a few times a week, but this week has been so busy we haven't done anything since last weekend. We both were looking forward to getting home from work on Friday and getting it on.

When I arrived home on Friday, my girlfriend was having her hair done in our kitchen. I was so horny i couldn't think about anything else. I said hello and said i was going for a wash, which I did. Once i had a wash i got my 8” suction cup dildo out. I hadn't had any anal action for a while either, and so I prepared my asshole. I slid myself up and down on that silky length and it felt lovely as i had missed it. Soon enough my girlfriend had finished her hair and it was just us.

She saw me getting it on with my silicon friend against the wall, and she got on her knees and started sucking my cock while i had a full asshole. I moved my hips back and forth and as the dildo moved in and out, my throbbing cock was moving in and out of her moist, warm mouth.

It was the best feeling ever. So intense. It was like a race between making me cum from my ass or my cock. One of the best sexual experiences ever. I came so much and so hard she had a good handfull of it. Afterwards i was weak at the knees, cant wait for next time.

11. hannahc

hannahc Senior Member

wow there is no shame on here

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, there is a wide range of respondents. (Ref: my post to your profile pg)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    hannahc likes this.
  13. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

As long as everyone's a consenting adult there's nothing to be ashamed of.

hannahc likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023