one of the hottest things you have done with your s/o.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by topper, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

2. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Eh?

3. Longstone

Longstone Members

The hottest experience with one of my ex’s was when she was already my ex. I was visiting a friend of mine who lived around the corner from her. As I was leaving she happened to be walking by and asked me to take her for a spin in my new car. We headed out for a drive. We’d been driving for a few minutes when she asked me to pull over in to a lay-by. As soon as we stopped, she pulled my cock out of my shorts, stroked me hard and then deep throated until I came hard. She licked my cock clean and then asked me to take her home.

One of my hottest experiences ever was with a colleague. We were staying in the same hotel on a business trip. We said we would get dinner together. I knocked on her door to collect her. She told me to grab a seat whilst she finished her make-up in the bathroom. A few minutes later, she walked out in gorgeous black lace lingerie, black stockings and high heels. She dropped to her knees, pulled out my cock and sucked me hard. Then she bent over the bed and I pounded her from behind. We went to dinner and then went back to her room where I stayed. One of my favourite parts of the night was when she grabbed my cock to get me hard again so I held her hand and wanked myself off with her hand. The look in her eyes as I stroked with her hand was so horny!

JM01 and Percyjackson1790 like this.
  4. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Similar to longstone above, one time when having a handjob I took her hand and used it as I made her stroke me. She said she found it to be so hot after while she took over.
    Next time we met I stroked myself a bit in front of her, something I had never done with anyone else before.
    She liked it but she rather had her hand making me feel good.
    And she also preferred if I placed my hand over hers to make her give me the handjob.
    And to my delight she prefers being in charge of my pleasure when hands are involved on my cock.

Longstone likes this.
  5. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

Fucked my ex on the floor of the laundry room of a youth hostel (where we weren't staying). I told her I needed to pee, she said go ahead. Each time I gushed in her she would groan almost coming from the heat, then I would thrust in and out and all that pee was flying out of her. We quickly went home and she started riding me, then sucking, then riding on and on. I think she loved the taste of my pee and her juices.

Grabbed an exes neck gently just before entering her. She moaned so I squeezed tighter, after about 15seconds of gentle choking she had a huge orgasm with me not even in her.

I have given my wife some almighty long, balls deep, pounding sessions while wearing a huge 10.5"x8" cock sleeve making her orgasm like a crazy animal. Watching her taking that monster and going crazy from is the hottest thing ever. I've also made her cum within 10seconds of fucking her with a gigantic 9"x11" sleeve.

While watching tv for a good hour I have used my two hands to stretch my wifes pussy out to a ridiculous juicy huge mess. This has been our favourite pass times for the past 7 years and we both love her sloppy, permanently loose bucket.

Deejay88 likes this.
  6. Tkhal87

Tkhal87 Members

Not with my wife, but a college girlfriend. I was dating a classmate with a very high sex drive. I was driving back to campus one night and got hit by a drunk driver resulting in a fractured pelvis. After a couple of weeks she was going crazy so we agreed that she could have sex but only if I was there and never with the same guy twice.

One particular night I got to watch her fuck her college boyfriend for the last time. It was incredible looking into her eyes as she sucked his fat cock and while he railed her pussy. The most intense part was holding her hand, listening to her moan how much she loved me as he took her anal virginity.

After I had healed we resumed things together but eventually we split because she didn’t want children (which is fine) and I wanted a family.

7. Altman

Altman Bull

Anal... Lol

8. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

The sexiest thing my wife and I have done is open our bed too others, she loves the attention that 3 or 4 men bring her. But when she feels really naughty she has me bring someone home who she has never had before. I bring them home with the understanding I will be there to watch. I call her and let her know im on my way so she is ready. Watching her swallow a strangers cock is awesome and as she gets him hard again he mounts her as I stand and watch while stroking my cock. So afterwards we now have a new friend we can call too play.

Drakeriper and Altman like this.
  9. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Knelt down and kissed her bare feet in front of a group of other friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    6Sailor9 and Drakeriper like this.
  11. Drakeriper

Drakeriper Members

Wow, super hot.

12. gothictexan

gothictexan Guest

Me and wife and one of her friends went out of town one time for a concert. We shared a hotel to save money, i started started fucking wife after her friend was asleep or so we thought. We looked over and her friend was watching us playing with her self. It was so sexy.

6Sailor9 and Percyjackson1790 like this.
  13. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

My wife and I were experimenting a little with BDSM. She had told me this was one of her fantasies and could I help her explore it more. We started with cuffs, restraints, toys, and blindfolds. Then on a Thursday morning, she asked if we could make a trip to our local adult store as she wished to expand on her involvement. I excitedly agreed and upon arriving, she purchased a pair of nipple clamps, a collar with a chain to attach to the clamps, new ankle/wrist restraints, a body strap, a larger blindfold, and a new clitoral vibrator.

On the drive home, I told her I could not wait to use all of her new purchases. She smiled at me and said I had to wait until Saturday. When I asked her why, she just told me it would be worth it. No matter how many times I would seek a reason for waiting, she would just look at me and smile.

On Saturday morning, I was all worked up and ready to begin our adventure. My wife told me she was going outside onto our back patio and said to join her in about ten minutes. When I opened the door to the patio, she was standing beside our large patio chair which had been moved to face our neighbors back yard. All of her purchases were on a table beside it. She was wearing a t-shirt and small, loose- fitting shorts. She smiled at me again and then said she wanted me to blindfold her, remove her clothes, and then use the restraints/strap to bind her to the chair with her legs spread wide. Then I was to attach the collar, chains, and nipple clamps. There was a large cup filled with ice, too. I was to place those inside her as I used the new clitoral vibrator on her.

By this point, I was as hard as I think I had ever been. The chair was positioned such that if our single, male neighbor came outside he would see her restrained, naked, and opened wide. As excited as I was, she was even more so. Almost immediately after attaching the nipple clamps, they looked like they were going to pop off and she was freely flowing. I asked her if the thought of being caught was as much as turn on for her as it was for me. She smiled and said she was expecting an audience and it had her as aroused as I had ever seen her.

I began by touching her thighs and moving my hand upwards. My body was position in a way where I could not see his back yard, but we both heard a door close. Her breathing became shallower and her face and chest began turning red. When he said 'So beautiful and erotic' I turned and saw him standing at his fence no more than 15 feet from where we were wearing just a pair of shorts. Neither he nor us could be seen by anyone else. My wife was now in such a state that she was practically begging for me to use the new vibrator. I took a couple of ice cubes, inserted them inside her, and attached the vibrator to her clit. Her body began bouncing as much as it could with her wrists, ankles, and torso bound to the chair. Her vocal cords were reaching levels unheard by me. She had one resounding climax within a minute then had several more in short succession all the while receiving quite vivid comments from our neighbor. When I glanced his way, I saw where his shorts were down and he was masturbating as I was stimulating her.

After about 10 minutes had passed, she let me know her clit was getting over stimulated. By this point she told she had lost count of how many orgasms she had. I was still so turned on. She told me to stand beside her, drop my shorts, and guide her head so she could suck me. I could not believe she wanted to do that with him watching but did as she asked. Our neighbor let her know how much he appreciated what she was doing. While I wanted this to last as it felt fabulous, withing just a few minutes I came in her mouth. She kept me in her mouth until there was nothing left and my knees were shaking. When she pulled away, she let a small amount of cum dribble down her chin. At this point, our neighbor began moaning and letting her know he was cumming. After he finished, he thanked her and went back inside.

As I began undoing her restraints, she asked me what I thought of her 'adventure'. I let her know that this was, without a doubt, the sexiest, hottest, most erotic thing I had ever have done.

oldguynurse and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A fwb once answered my question what she would like to happen the first time we meet.
    The chatting continued and the fateful evening finally she came to my motel room where I was staying in her town.

After I closed the door we talked for a few seconds I backed her against the wall and kissed her, not long into it I was groping and fondling her breasts. It didn’t take long for her to start breathing heavier.
    After a few minutes I placed her hand on my penis and she started playing with it through my clothes.
    The other thing I did that she loved was, guess what???, to play with her breasts a LOT.
    I mean truly a lot. Nothing special with that unless that’s something she never experienced and she was so happy with it.
    And we discovered that she had little orgasms when I really stimulated her nipples, she had little contractions around my penis.

What else, I took a magic pill and we enjoyed long penetration a few times instead of once or twice for short times.
    And I took her to the point where she asked me to stop, her body was at its limit kind of.
    This was recently.

I need to add, I was so excited about meeting her I was reading a book before she arrived even though I kept thinking about our time together, when I stood up to pace around a little I had a long streak of precum that fell out of my shorts, I had no underwear on.
    I had a “plan” and that was what I did, and it went so well.

15. Andy00

Andy00 Members

She loved to give me blowjobs and swallow my cum, I was feeling kind of guilty (she was not able to cum with me doing oral to her).
    One night I was about to explode in her mouth, and I tell her not to swallow just before I started cumming; she looked at me with a puzzled look while I was filling her mouth, then I asked her to kiss me deeply because I wanted to swallow this time..
    of course she did, it was a huge load!

Mfmca42 likes this.
  16. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

My girlfriend and I had a great sex session in the swimming pool changing room this weekend. She was on her knees sucking my cock for a while, then she bent over and i fucked her from behind. It was so hot because it was not allowed and we could here other people passing and changing outside our cubicle. When I came it all splat on the tiled floor, it was a big load.

Percyjackson1790 and Mfmca42 like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    oldguynurse and Jamie28London like this.
  18. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

This reminds me of one of the times my girlfriend surprised me. I was behind at work and had to go into the office to try and get on top of things. She said she would come with me and help out where she could. We were there most of the day and the office was completely empty apart from us two. I was at my desk working and she went into the toilets which was just next to my desk. When she came out a couple of minutes later, she was wearing just a slinky black and red nighty and nothing else. I went over to her and started kissing her passionately. We ended up having sex over my bosses desk and then i sat in my chair and she sucked me to completion and i blew my load all over her beautiful chest. Once we cleaned up we went home. Got quite a bit done that day including having an amazing naughty sex session. We even filmed it. Its so hot watching us fucking in my office.

Percyjackson1790, JM01 and Python 8 like this.
  19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She lost a bet and had to spend all day Saturday totally nude. She also had to "service" me on demand.

20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes we do sexy things like that. If I lose its the Butler Shorts and if she loses its the French maids outfit :)
    Drinks on demand :)

oldguynurse and olderndirt like this.