one of the hottest things you have done with your s/o.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by topper, Aug 16, 2021.

1. JM01

JM01 Members

Receiving double blowjobs… it’s no surprise that I love it, but the amazing thing we discovered is that my wife thinks it’s incredibly hot too. As long as she is comfortable with the other woman, she loves giving me a double BJ. It has only happened a few times, but I sure as hell hope it happens many, many more! The last time it happened, some of my cum got on the other woman’s face, and my wife spontaneously licked it off.

MikeBD and Python 8 like this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Filming sex acts with my ex
    Strip show for a woman I never met, she stroked me every chance she got and rubbing between her breasts to orgasm; while being watched by her man
    Having a married woman grind herself and making me cum in my pants and she orgasmed too. She didn’t want to be stretched and have her husband find out
    Discovering a woman could orgasm from her breasts, she didn’t know it either. I gave her many more just like she wanted instead of oral I had planned to give her.
    Teaching my fwb how to give me oral and finding out she loved the feeling of it, my responses, and bringing her to make me cum in her mouth. Same fwb, finding out she also orgasmed from her breasts. Lots of oral, or fingering while sucking her nipples
    Filming getting a hj and recently a bj
    Playing with a woman’s sensitive breasts while she slept. With permission of course. I played with them a long time

Python 8 likes this.
  3. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

I was just thinking the opposite. As in where do I find a woman who would be open to me bringing some guy home with me to have his way with her?

nympho man and Alice in SC like this.
  4. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Sounds like it may be time for both of you to move on ...

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

This really Awakened my Lust For More when I started fucking my husband's friend! We fucked almost Every Day!

6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That sounds a lot like us! Sadly, that was decades ago. The friend moved out of state years ago (and we lost track of him.) We (my wife and I) are in our 60s and both of us have health issues, so our sex life is pretty much extinct.

oldguynurse and Alice in SC like this.
  7. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oooo....details are always welcome!

Alice in SC likes this.
  8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Just think of how out- of- this- world letting her enjoy the feeling of the real thing would be ! Not to mention the thrill of two cocks at once . You'd have to pry her off the ceiling !

9. Alice in SC

Just ask me and I'll tell All!

10. mr man

mr man Supporters HipForums Supporter

The silence is deafening! I think EVERYBODY is asking! ;)

Iscott55, Alice in SC and Scharff like this.
  11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

OK. Formally asking!!!

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Uh yeah , we're asking so...........

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. Alice in SC

Read my blogs!

Python 8 likes this.
  14. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Umm. might I point out that it hasn't been updated in four years. Surely by now........

15. Alice in SC

I'm working on one now that I recently remembered

16. Alice in SC

It hasn't been That long!

17. oldguynurse

Yes. Unless there's a separate blog somewhere that's not on the Profile Page.

18. oldguynurse

Yes, Alice, it has, and I have a friend in the UK with a wife about your age, and he has similar stories about her activities, even recently, as your's are.

19. Deejay88

Deejay88 Members

W
    well I would love to hear these stories you speak of

20. oldguynurse

That'd have to be only with permission from him even if completely anonymous. (I DO have ethics you know!) I kept them in a file, and can copy/paste but even then only in a private PM situation.

Alice in SC likes this.