one of the hottest things you have done with your s/o.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by topper, Aug 16, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

What is one of the hottest experiences you have ever shared with your s/o, that resulted in a new enthusiasm about sex?

2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I arranged for another guy (a close friend of ours) to fuck her regularly. It sparked a whole new interest in sex in her. After that, she wanted to fuck a lot more often, with both of us guys.

Alice in SC, EroticaWriter and MikeBD like this.
  3. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We had sex on a hotel balcony, knowing other people could see us.

Slacker Of Krypton likes this.
  4. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

First MFM threesome, seen a side of her, I hadn't seen before.

5. Old70#PA

Old70#PA Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Giving her oral and bringing her to a nice orgasm, while she washed the dishes. She was wearing a skirt on a Sunday afternoon and our first house didn't have a dishwasher.

Alice in SC and RBecca like this.
  6. grower88

grower88 Members

FMF threesomes with current GF, randoms that she picks up are enjoyable, but we've involved a few of her really good friends and those have been my favourite

Deejay88 likes this.
  7. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Not sure which I'd say is the hottest, but one I loved last summer was on the first story balcony of a hotel. The wall under the railing was just high enough that while sitting in a deck chair I probably had my shoulders and head visible. There were a lot of people around the pool, other balconies, etc. My bf lifted my dress up, took off my knickers and gave me amazing oral. I think the excitement of being visible, along with with a very talented man led to me having one of my best orgasms ever.

8. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

The time I finger banged my wife at the local hot pools. We went home and fucked that night and the next.

9. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

I had an ex that we went for a drive out in the back woods and I ate her out on the hood of my truck then we climbed into the back fucked

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Probably our first MFM . She knew how much it turned me on by how many times i came that night . She was able to totally let go and enjoy herself in every way . She had more orgasms that night than she usually had in a month . She was able to have all the hard cock she wanted , in her mouth or pussy , not to mention the enjoyment she got from his considerably thicker cock than mine . I suppose the thrill of a " different " cock was a huge turn on for her as well . Seeing it all happen was indescribable for me .

It didn't hurt that he'd still have his face buried in her today if that was still possible .

Alice in SC likes this.
  11. Menty

Menty Members

We were on vacation and decided not to go anywhere one day of the vacation. We literally had all types of sex ALL day from the time we woke up until close to midnight. Now that may not seem like much. We all have had our all day marathons. What stood out for me is that she sucked my dick 17 different times over the course of the day! Prior to that day, the most had been 6! She was a machine. Her thirst and desire to have my dick in her mouth all day was just heavenly. Hasn't happened since that day. Lol.

Python 8 likes this.
  12. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Obviously you two need to go on more vacations !

13. Menty

Menty Members

Hilarious! We go on plenty of vacations. I just haven't had a 17 timer again.

14. nicky m

nicky m Members

Where the hell do I find a man like that! Did FMF for him but MFM is a big no no for him which sucks for me

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Sounds like bullshit to me .Just let him know if he ever wants another fmf he has to reciprocate !

16. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

You have to stop searching lol the right guy will come along and do all the nasty things you want to do

Justfun4 and Angela36 like this.
  17. Angela36

Angela36 Members

So true!

Redwingsfan and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

We ducked behind a boulder just off trail in Rocky Mountain National Park to have sex (her idea) She took off her pants, mine were around my ankles. I put her back against the rock, lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me and we fucked like we were back in school. A group of people stopped on the other side of the rock to take a break. They were no more than 10-15 feet away from us. We could hear everything they were saying, but we decided to keep fucking anyway. It was a real rush. No one saw us but the idea they might...

19. drock69

drock69 Members

I ate a woman’s pussy from 11 pm to 4 am, with mini breaks in between. I would have continued, but I had to go to work.

Angela36 likes this.
  20. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Sometimes work can ruin the whole day......