One Million Bikers Showed Up In D.C. 9/11/13

Discussion in 'People' started by Aerianne, Sep 12, 2013.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because you missed my entire point. You think 2 million people showing up is childish?? And secondly I do know how to reply to fools, but I get weary of doing it.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

You keep replying to me, so it just shows who the bigger fool is.

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Honor, Remembrance, Comradery, Patriotism in Washington, DC September 11, 2013.

I can imagine the good feelings involved in riding with that many brothers and sisters.

They have plans to do it again next year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/57861

~~~

4. Mr Kite

Mr Kite Member

Good for them,:) This kind of patriotism and nationalism makes me sick.

5. Aerianne

A sentimental bunch, they are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEdcIFyiTw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwEdcIFyiTw

6. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

I guess only the Americans do get it. In America Harley riers ride with other Harleys. Sport bikes/crotch rockets ride with the same as well.

No hate between the groups, Just dislike for this or that brand but in all my years we ALL wave. But looks like they put that all aside along with many other issues we have, And rode million(s) strong to DC. The I Joined the 'us', Which rolled/roared into DC as 'WE'.

Do you know how loud that would be? You would think 'rolling thunder' until you saw bikes many minutes later and I sure as hell know the city herd it as well as capital hump.

Its a very good sign for the USA and next time more will join in from seeing 'that' many the first time.

7. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I wonder how many of them ended up booking it up to Ontario for Port Dover this weekend?

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Yeah...Rollin' Thunder is right!

I think it is great. :) :2thumbsup: The fact that it received such a total black-out almost shocks me...but as Scratcho was saying...the fact that 1 million showed up standing together could well give other US citizens some ideas, and the gubmint wouldn't want that to get out. ;)

9. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

10. Aerianne

Yep, and not a single fuck was given for the opinions of those who didn't agree.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

With facebook and word of mouth these days, No media was needed and another reason to 'buck the system'. They still file 'motorcycles' as rebel and think they can get a better image.

It backfired and when a million bikers have had enough shit and 'come in peace' they word, Is never herd. But bet your ass if it was the muslims the media would have whored it out as much as possible.

The people who needed to hear it in DC surely did and that was the goal. No BS and all went well. Who would report on that these days? With all the drama and lies they feed us.

12. Aerianne

This man made the ride and here's what he wrote about a sleeping giant, now awakened.

[​IMG]

http://insanityjournals.blog.com/2013/09/15/a-real-sleeping-giant-is-awake/

13. Summerhill

Summerhill Member

This is a really good thread but it should have been in the Politics section. Why? Because ,though I'm not an American,I get sick of reading stuff like 'The twilight of America' or that America is weak. Totally agree with the op & with scratcho's point. This action is something to be proud of,ordinary people coming together like that. If you can't get behind that,if such a show of patriotism & common purpose dosent inspire you you should check your pulse !

14. Mr Kite

Mr Kite Member

Perhaps I should check my pulse . And I can do without patriotism.

15. Summerhill

Summerhill Member

^^^ My use of the word patriotism was casually & meant in a very general sense. The Great Bike Ride was a demonstration of solidarity & of commemoration of a tragic event in their countrys.and our Worlds,recent history & more to the point it was achieved by ordinary people acting together on mass.

I'm rarely inspired by politicians or governments but such actions by the general public do it for me everytime. As a ride against Terrorism? Maybe not...or maybe terrorists,looking on,might see how their action only brought people together in defiance of them-people with a pulse that is !

16. odonII

odonII O

I think that was what they would like you to think.

If it was supposed to bring people together Why didn't they join the other March - the march they were protesting?

'Retired Senator and supposed Reverend Jesse Jackson Sr. spoke this weekend at the Arab American Civil Rights League. He showed his true colors this weekend by not supporting the “Christian” church he belongs to, but by saying that Muslims and Arabs in our country need to “stand up and fight back!”

Hundreds of people on the internet are talking about an article first covered by the Detroit Free Press. Al Jeezer and Al Arabia are praising this move by the Reverend as a positive step in bringing Muslim “enlightenment” to the people.'

https://www.************/2MillionBikersDC

What he was actually talking about...

http://www.freep.com/article/201310...se-jackson-livonia-arab-american-civil-rights