one hitter pipe?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by saladster, Feb 11, 2005.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

basically its a crack pipe

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

there is no bowl, it's just a straight pipe that narrows inside the front end.

3. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

One hitters are good for smoking fast bowls and when you only have a little bit of good bud, make it last longer. I had to give away my pipe a while ago and i made my own custom one hitter works good :p. Its a fucking socket for a wrench and then it fits perfect into one side of a big pen heh and big bowl for a one hitter, if i pack it tight i can get like 10 hits out of it by my self

4. Synaptic Ether

Synaptic Ether Member

i got one free for doing a breakfast run for a headshop employee. my friend made one out of a glass dropper tube. it hit awful hehe

5. Gurkadurk

Gurkadurk Member

yeah, those things are pretty cool for being on the downlow in public places. Break up the bud real good for storage in the box and it works a charm.

6. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

yeah, my pops has the one that looks exactly like a cigarette. Got the filter painted on there and everything. Its pretty neat, but its like two fuckin hits.