Onde é que estás toudos??

Discussion in 'Portuguese' started by migle, Jan 13, 2005.

1. migle

migle Senior Member

Nao sei onde andais y tenho saudade del foro portugués, estais toudos de examenes?? eu ja os tenho pronto :( mais cuando estou aqui no trabalho y conecto-me ao foro e nao veio nemgum postinho eu pongo-me triste.

Um abrazo forte e muitos beijinhos

P.D: Profe!!!! Me corriges por favor???? :p

2. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Correcção:
    Onde é que estão todos?

Não sei onde é que vocês andam, tenho saudades do fórum português... Estão todos em exames? Eu já os tenho agora, mas quando estou no trabalho, ligo-me ao fórum e, como não vejo nenhum "postinho", fico triste...

Um abraço forte e muitos beijinhos

Comentário:
    Boa pergunta!!!
    P.S - Claro que sim, meu querido aluno!;)

3. migle

migle Senior Member

jejejejeje :p muito obrigado pela leçao do portugués, tu é la melhor, mas onde fican todos????? :)

4. não me lembro

não me lembro Member

*ai*

esta semana pareço um estudante escravo zombie..
    Não tenho tido tempo pra ser user friendly net hippie
    lol
    Ao menos aprendo cenas fixes..
    Sabiam que um esquizofrénico tem cheiro próprio?
    Não é tanga. Uma equipa de pesquisadores isolou o ácido que causa esse odor (trans-3-methyl-2-hexenoico)...

E um investigador sobre comunicação não verbal, ao estudar diferenças culturais na proximidade física e contacto entre pessoas, observou a conversa entre um latino e um norte-americano que começou na ponta de um corredor de 12 metros e acabou na outra ponta... Na cultura norte-americana uma distância conveniente para uma conversa normal é de 70 cm, já os latinos gostam mais de proximidade e do contacto, têm noções de espaço pessoal diferente e como tal ele chegava-se à frente.. e o americano recuava para repor a distância norma dele...ele chegava-se um pouco mais... e assim sucessivamente... :p Choques culturais é mais do k se pensa..

“Nada surpreende quando tudo surpreende” Rivarol , Antoine

5. Kitaro

Kitaro Member

Eu ando mesmo... STRESSADO com o quantidade de merdas que tenho que estudar para o fim do mês, em música, é mesmo MESMO muita coisa, estudo BEM MAIS, nao ha sequer comparaçao possivel do que a maior parte da gente da minha idade :S enfim, opções próprias, desde que goste do que faça :)

Ooooh, mas sinto-me cada vez mais uma vítima da globalização e do urbanismo... mas também tenho aprendido umas coisas engraçadas! :)
    Agora não me lembro de quê e não me quero sequer lembrar, sorry... :&

Anyway, sede felizes! ^^

6. migle

migle Senior Member

haha, I LMAO with the nao me lembro post, because i could live that situation about the distance in a conversation between me and an English native person, and it was the same. But you can see it's normal, because when you imagine a typical conversation between two Spanish guys or two Portuguese guys, and you see hits on the back, over the shoulders, one of them take the other's arm to tell the other something, there's too much contact for an Enlish or American or (i think) north-european people, because when i was in finland last year, you could see that they are talking and they don't look at the other's eyes NEVER, and they avoid the physical contact, it's strange for us, but you can make a funny scene with it.

7. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

É verdade e é muito interessante. Por acaso é umas das coisas que mais gosto nos povos latinos, o calor humano é qualquer coisa de extraordinário... De certa forma, esse exemplo é muito representativo. Enfim, bom era que os norte-americanos recuassem noutras situações mais importantes.

8. migle

migle Senior Member

Lo que sería un experimento interesante es una relación ibérica 100%, but "portupanish" ó "spaguese", what do you say Gata? Would you try? ;)

9. migle

migle Senior Member

No entiendo por qué empiezo el post escribiendo en español y termino escribiendo en inglés, esto es muy extraño, me estoy volviendo gilipollas :?
    Como intentaba decir en español en el post anterior:
    ¿Qué me dices Gata? ¿Probamos?

10. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Hmmmm... :H Em nome da ciência investigativa...Acho que sim! ;) Hahahahahahaha!:)

11. migle

migle Senior Member

Por supuesto, simpre en nombre por las más nobles causas, todo sacrificio es poco por el bien de la raza humana.

12. não me lembro

não me lembro Member

Well, this is a nice oportunity to watch a possible interaction between a portuguese hippie female subject with hipppie male spanish one.;) I'm talking in spanish so that migle realizes what he's messing into :p.
    On the internet, there is no non-verbal commnication. such level of communication includes many things, that are most likely, more complex and meaningful than simple words. I'll say something about only one those things. It has changed my vision of music and interaction within human beings.
    Did you know that each and every person has his own personal body movement rythim. We all talk while we gesticulate. We need it to punctuate and sinalyze our oral dialogue. And we that according to that very own rythim. It comes from inside your mother where you are warm, and you listen your mother talk and all those crazy sounds from outside, and also that strong constant sound that is the heart beating (or inconstant if the mother is always stressed :eek:). It's like your personal music for life that you use while doing every thing, for every timing.
    Scientists have recorded the sound from inside the mothers (uterino, semiótico, em inglês n sei) bag and they put children with school difficulties hearing these sounds (it sounds weird, like hearing things down water, cause the fetus grows involved in liquid). Some weeks passed and those children progressed and started learning things more quickly. It was as if they were given a bit of the lost paradise... And even more interessting: when two people interact, they try and change their "musics" to make only one in order to make a sincrony to make commnunication possible. And there are pairs and couples who are more or less compatible with each other. An (esquizofrénico) or handycapped people don't have a defined understandable body rythim, which makes harder to talk with them. Also black people move in different way and style, and some confusion might show up besides prejudice. But of course, there are people who are more opened or adaptable, and it reflects in this level. And that's all for now..

"Porque será que viemos ao mundo com as mãos fechadas, e o deixamos com as mãos abertas?" Talmud

13. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Well, there's nothing like human touch and warm... There's nothing like talking to someone and looking into his/her eyes...
    Hmmm,:H Migle... I'm sure you would (will?who knows) like my body rythim ;) 550 km? too bad :( lololol ;)

Não me lembro, estudas psicologia?

14. migle

migle Senior Member

mmmmm, why are you so sure? hehehehe i don't know i like meeting and then knowing people, and never judge before knowing, i know enough about you to judge hehehehe, no, that would be a lie, but i know enough about you to know that i like you, and yeah, now i saw you on movement i think i like your rythim, lol 550 km is not too far, my parents' birth town is in Málaga, 530 km far more or less and i usually goes twice a year, if i could i'd go more often, but there i have a place to stay, that's the real problem, it needs more prevision and planning, but some day, i think some day soon you'll be in problems when you don't know how to get rid of one stupid and annoying Spanish hehehe ;)

15. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

Mmmmm... Why am I so sure? Well, I'm a bit pretentious, I know, but I like pretension if not exagerated,I usually don't tolerate false modesties. I don't know, I say it because I like my body rithym. If you were asking me something like this face to face I would only tell you "Watch me!" and then we would know it for sure. It is the "prova dos nove" as we say.
    And by the way... I like you too! :) So, if you ever come to Portugal and need a guide...U know! And if I ever go to Spain, I'll call ya! :)

16. migle

migle Senior Member

pero yo lo que necesito es una guía para la vida en general, a lifeguide, and imo you're not pretentious, but you can't say the same about me, because you never saw me on movement hehe i move so badly :&
    So when is gonna be that "prova dos nove"?

17. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

lololol :) digo-te que tiramos a prova dos nove no máximo até setembro de 2005! não faz mal se fores meio desajeitado, lol, compensas com outras coisas :)
    Hmm... Lifeguide? Isso eu nunca poderia ser, infelizmente, lolol! :p ;)

18. migle

migle Senior Member

Lifeguide? are you calling me "veijo"? are you talking to me? hhhmmmmmmm
    hehe, well, i accept, i think i can go before september, and i think you'll have your driving card soon, so we possibly can do the "provs dos nove" and the second try before september :X what dya think?
    And, i can be a little "desajeitado" but i can make some moving... yes i think i'll pass the test :D

19. Ayesha

Ayesha Member

we've got a deal now. lololololol :)