Once a daddy or mommy – always a daddy or mommy.

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by johnnystillcantread, May 28, 2007.

1. johnnystillcantread

johnnystillcantread Member

Hello! When I am trying to choose a gift to send to my youngest son and his gal in Alberta I always consider board games that I know the boy will kick ass in. A couple of weeks ago we sent him a Mousetrap game for his 23rd birthday. My son and his girlfriend play a lot of board games and card games together. They play fairly, competitively and they both like to gloat about a victory. I don’t think that I am breaking any rules by bringing up the odds that my boy will be doing the gloating. Cheers!

( trivia: During the tourist season in Parksville BC - they soak you for $42 for a Mousetrap game.)

2. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

lol, my hubby and I love to play games, too, so for christmas I bought him that jeff foxworthy game, "you might be a redneck if..." as a joke
    sadily, we played it, and discovered that by living in alberta, we match almost all the jokes, lol. It was more fun laughing about the fact that none of the jokes were funny since they were almost all true (sadily)!
    if they're into stuff like that, I would recommend sending them that game, too, it was actually pretty fun, especially since we live in the redneck province lol