Once a cheater always a cheater?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by F0xyR0xy, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

While I understand his distrust it’s not cheating. It can be very close because it’s pitiful. You enter a forum or chat room your bombarded with messages. Typically from men already in a relationship. It’s ok to be social so long as it doesn’t go sexual.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so they claim at least. i know women tend to have shitty taste in men, but for my own sanity i like to believe that nobody is actually willing to date those creeps.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't think sexual contact really demonstrates cheating like I know it does to people but we are just curious, we find many people attractive it's silly to think you'll only ever be attracted to the one person. I guess if your marriage vowels specifically state you aren't to touch anyone else then it's cheating, and I know people are too lazy to write their own vowels so in retrospect you are cheating I guess.

I have a semi open relationship so sexual contact isn't considered cheating, but I guess it would feel cheating if I or my partner were to stay with someone else after sex, like at their house or sleep with them instead of returning home to each other. It doesn't happen because we are always together anyway. :)

4. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

Well given this site unless their dumb enough to give their number and she’s dumb enough to text they could conceivably keep it a secret

5. Slunted

Slunted 'long time listener, first time caller'

Once you cross that line theres no going back. The line is the end of what you had. He made the decision to go that far. If they do it once theyll do it again. And if you allow them to come back then there will always be an excuse for "slipping up" if you want a monogamous relationship then you need to be with someone who feels the same. I hope you work it out for your piece of mind. Good luck. This is just my opinion but Im only talking from my own experiences. All the best.

6. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

That’s my issue. I’ve seen way too many people go back and forth with others. I’ve seen them hate that persons guts for a week. 2 days later their so in love. I’ve seen it first hand. My room mate with her girlfriend. Her girlfriend cheated constantly, got physically abusive & she took her back. Girlfriend saying “I have nowhere else to go.” Now me I told roomie “and?!” But sure enough she took her back. Just facepalming moment

Slunted likes this.
  7. Marriage vowels...lol

8. Slunted

Sometimes people have to make their own mistakes.. everyone can tell them. But until they make the decision for themselves your just preaching to the choir.

9. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

Why I kinda just gave up. Like one is more tolerable then the other. But now it’s whatever. I do get tired of hearing them fighting. The thing that kinda amused me is the decent one sitting on our porch reading the mail saying “you have a warrant for your arrest” then all shocked when I bring it up. I’m cut throat & I know how to find things. I was standing right there when she said it how could she not know I knew?

10. Slunted

Sounds like she does know man. All you can do I suppose is be a friend. Just be there.

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

If there is still love on both sides after everything you've both been through in your head, then you need to have proper communication. If one feels betrayed by an act of the other then it needs to be addressed before it escalates. Relationships are never easy. Always a tough call if it's worth saving or going back out into the big scary world. Good luck whatever you do.

12. Sparkle Princess

Sparkle Princess Members

Never been out with anyone who ever cheated fortunately.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You all use the word cheating, but what does it actually mean

If you cheat on an exam, you are getting an unfair advantage over others that have put in the work

If you are in relationship and have made a commitment to not be with anyone else, and either partner doesnt. They are breaking a promise, lying if hiding it. But what way are they actually cheating in the same way the word cheating is used in every other instance not involving relationships

They are cheating in a relationship, cheating a set of rules, those set of rules being you being able to control them with sex

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The same as dating someone. Like, what do you time stamp them or something?

Mysteron likes this.
  15. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I actually like cheating. It keeps me busy in a job :)

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And what does "going steady" even mean lol.

Going out with someone. Bitch please you're texting him on your phone while you're at home.

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

My advice, drop him like a bad habit

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think it means "this is 1952."

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I got it from watching happy days. :p

20. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I believe that anyone can change and be cured of their behavior being a cheater if they want to and if they find the right person.

When I first meet and want to date any woman, she is given an automatic clean slate no matter what she says about prior relationships in the past or any rumors about her from others.

I'll still date a confessed cheater with the hope she won't cheat on me if she eventually turns our relationship into a committed and monogamist one.

If she does decide to cheat on me, it wont bother me in the slightest.

In a short or long term relationship, I will walk away from a cheater in an instant and laugh my ass off at their poor decision. I'm a super great catch and I'll find someone who appreciates me and won't cheat. It'll also be fun getting back into the dating pool and meeting interesting women again. Something I enjoy very much.

There are long lines of women waiting to date me. Both in committed relationships and the single ones.
    Fresh start for me.
    Fresh start for a new very lucky lady.