Once a cheater always a cheater?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by miracle, Jun 20, 2006.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my thought is that polyamoury isn't cheeting if all existing partners are honest about it and accepting of each other doing so.

i am of course awair of the misfortune of human insicurity, which is the real root of the question. nor am i immune to it. nor suggesting there is neccessarily anything wrong with anyone else who isn't either.

but would there even have to be that insecurity in personal relationships if you didn't have to feel like you're betraying someone to hugg anyone back who honestly and sincerely huggs you?

shaire the women (/men) share the 'wine'.

=^^=
    .../\...

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Friend, did I say that? Don't think so.

I asked if the person that "knew" the answer had proof.

I asked that because everything is situational and people are different so there are no studies to "prove" that....

blah?

3. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

How many of yall spent Good money/ Time
    to learn/ label these instinctive 'discussion' techniques?

Feeling ripped off?
    Rightfully so...

*slowly shakes Head*

4. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

If I paid money for anything in this thread, I'd go hang myself. :D

5. ruski

ruski Senior Member

lol right. good luck with that.

6. Friend

Friend Banned

Ol'uncle InsaneTestercile has got to learn to balance his Xanax with anti-depressants. It's not nice to interrupt adults when they have a conversation...
    Lucky Stripe, the only thing you should hang is your clothes - or maybe hang over your tits to me... I'll later pm you my home address.
    Huski, I don't know what you meant there but ya sure got these witty comebacks - you sure look like a nice kid when I click on your name - would you like me to scan my penis and put pics in this thread?

7. ruski

ruski Senior Member

that was my point.. nevermind.

nah don't bother, im sure it would be a dissappointment...

8. Friend

Friend Banned

I know for a fact that if I put pics of my meatstick all the men here would be humiliated. In fact they wouldn't feel like men anymore. Did I mention before that I was black? A BLACK FUCKIN' HORSE? How many knots can the guys here make with their penis? Look in the Guinness book of records on page 174 - I'm there...

Insanejesticle, fuck ya and let's leave it at that. Don't put suppositories up your dick anymore, they go the other end.

Now for the cool cats, let bygones be bygones... This place needs a little rockin' allright but it's ok...