on the road with the HIGHWAY CHILD TRIBE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by blinkin, Jun 8, 2006.

1. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

Do you plan on heading north through California and passing through Oregon and Washington?

2. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

yes yes we do, were doqwbn in san diego nbow, parked under a palm tree....
    our bus has added even more caravaning folk, and the tribe keeps getting bigger, I was just walking down the beach and asked some dude to use his labtop....better go

weve been tagged twice now ...so tonight were staking the bus out in the shuttle, catch9ing hthe punk and tagging highwaychild tribe to his forhead then leaving him duck tapped to a palm tree....PEACE!!!!

3. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

I'm the guy whose laptop you just used. Sorry to act like a yuppie prick and be in a hurry. I was looking at you blog and you are living the Real Life. Sorry for the judgement, and have a great trip!

G. in OB

4. jay

jay Member

Forget tagging back, Its time to break out the brand!

5. hippielinz

hippielinz Guest

Jay don't give them any ideas!!!

6. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

man i wish i could join your caravan

7. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

we didnt catch the fucker,

hahahah the laptop guy!!? cool

were in venice beach right now, we have a few more members, Ill update tommorrow only 8 minutes leftopen ...

PEACE!!!!!!!!

8. hippielinz

hippielinz Guest

If anybody reading this is interested in joining I'll be leaving the east coast at the end of august to meet up with the highway child.

9. allanjustallan

allanjustallan Member

Yes its really great what you guys are doing. As a matter of fact when I bought my bar almost two years ago it was is very bad condition. I needed help desperatly and some rainbow guys happened to come into town. One of their members was going to have a baby and there is a great midwife here.

They asked me if I needed any work done, boy did they save my ass. Together we worked about 10 to 12 hours a day for a whole month making this place special once again. I hired about 6 of them and put a whole lot of money into their pockets, a beautiful baby girl was born and then most of them got back onto the bus and off they went. One young lady stayed on and I trained her as a bartender. She just recently left because 18 months in one place was too long for her.

Life here in Mendocino county is great, people are fairly friendly and the pace is slower than most places. In a month of two the crop is going to be comming in and people earn good money clipping. I am not involved with that aspect of course because I am way too much under the public spotlight but I really enjoy the prosperity and the business.

Allan.

10. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

okin santa monica,,,,,,,man its hard to get any selling mojo here, jordans in his bat wings and purple get up, Im diggin the bandana sunglases niel young look juggling as dudes doing his devil stick act.....but man we just dont stand out here....grrrrr

but we just met some girls performing on the street they sang the halleluia version.....any body on the 2004/5 tour knows thats our song man......there interested in coming, but we need to get to know them all a bit better first....

so yeah were heading north
    the film crew is done, were all sorry to see them leave they were really good people and added a lot to the community,

we split up steve and daryle , seems that daryle needs to vent on someone, Im not sure how to handle this daryle works his ass off and believes in this and what he says is all valid about ...well it was eliot then steve,,,,,,,,but we also know what happened last time we let things slide .....so I tghink the seperation, steve is in the caravaning RV...and he's hooked up with another tribe girl, and that causes issues when he and who ever breaks up he tends to become rather jealous and ina small community its hard to deal with..........

any ideas how to quell the situation that well for now is all goood, I just see it going somewhere bad..........

lovin yall
    drew

11. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

alright, steve lost his bunk and now is off the bus for good,

the dude tried to get agro and start a fight, violence was stopped imediatly, though thats enough of that...

the promanade here is really cool and hemp sales have picked up....I wanna head north now, though the tribe is still wantin to stay maybe tonight or the morning well be on the road,

peace
    drew....I think were heading up the 1 hwy north....

spoke to linz, shes going to the vermont gathering then heading west to meet with us, any one wants a ride from the east coast to the west, she could use the company
    contact hippielinz@hiplanet.com

12. gandhiwars

gandhiwars Member

Well I'm home and safe. I miss being on the bus, and it sounds like things are an adventure as usual. To bad abotu Steve, but I did kind of see it coming.
    Linz, I hope you find someone to go across the country with.
    As an update from the DrunkCunts (The Rv) side of the Highway Child I got a call from Kat. Apparently John was to drunk to drive so Boston did. She scraped a car and drove off, and the cops pulled them over and impounded the car. Now the RV is locked up and it is 300$ some to get the RV out, and it is an extra 55$ a day that they leave it there- which sucks.
    Though some guy offered to help them out tommorrow which will hopefully go through.
    Hello to all the tribe members, hope your doing well. I've looked over some of the footage and it really looks good! (especially the night of Darrel and Elliots fight.).

13. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

hey glad your back,
    drunk **** has their RV alls well.
    jons standing next to me...says hello

I pulled a veto and kicked helena and mike off earlier today, they were startiong conflict as well as hoarding and they smuggled on Pot on the bus and were selling it on the side, I mean california is pretty liberal, though highway child is not just in california,
    we picked up three kids, wayo, alana and katie , katie is from wisconsin, wayo is from porto rico and alana is from LA

k were off camping tonight, much love

linz if you read this, I think we may end up hitting the illinois gathering after the california gathering, soooooo, we'll be heading east its a pretty good spot to meet up,

phone me when you get this, happy trails...

BREEDLOOOOVVEE!!!!
    were totally going to gypsy your front lawn when were up there...oh Kat is on highway child
    PEACE

14. gandhiwars

gandhiwars Member

Glad you got rid of trouble. Sounds like new people is a bonus to you right now.
    You are more than welcome to go gypsy on my front lawn....though I don't have as much of a front lawn as I have a sidewalk and then a road.
    But if you do come out I will make sure i have a party for you guys.....
    Keep me posted on whats going on....

Happy Trails

15. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

k were in sante cruz...er 15 miles outside of it.

NOW daryls starting with Kat....I mean sheesh, I think hes vibing to step out in san fran anyway, I just really like that guy hes just hard to get to know at first I think.

but other than that were a pretty solid tribe, other than stinking too high heaven or maybe hell,
    \I mean we really freakin stink, Im sitting in a library right now and I can really notice it ...in the words of jay

OHHH GOD!!!!

kinda the reason weve booked up to santa cruz we need an ocean bath...

hey linz, I was talking with erica and ryan and thay wanta ride from vermont mass area to us,,,,, your call on that one Ill stand by your decision.

so were trying to hit the northern cali gathering I think its in mount shiastas or the lost cove which from what I hear is kinda close, from there kat wants to head east, but I think most of the cats want to head to arcaida to do some work, I really like the bay area, or at least I did the last6 time, Im hoping the same positive energy....

PEACE!!!!
    drew

16. nomadichippypunk

nomadichippypunk Member

hey guys

i'm finally on here! sounds like i would barely recognize the tribe now.

i'm in virginia still, but am probably going to florida mondayish.

send my love to everyone still on the bus

sarah

17. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

hey sara we were worrying about your ass, im glad your well, have fun in florida,
    were in santa cruz, heading to san fran tonight, we hooked up with the gus bus from shut up and eat it, but just for the night they left a few minutes ago, they were cool, but did things completely different then we did, which is cool.....
    kat left and jumped on gus, cause they were more serious about hitting the illinois gathering, but she said she'd hook back up with us after that....alls well I was having some night mares for a few days, which was odd, but there all gone, happy dreams happy days....PEACE!!!

18. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

san fran people, FUCK YEAHHH!!!!
    meeting up with old friends and meeting new ones, we met this brother who has TWO count that folks, 1...2 mother fuckin buses he wants to kick down to the cause

HEEEEELLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEAH!!!
    see me do my happy dance,

so we need crew ASAP, drivers especially , I mean its never hard finding kids to hop on board , were splitting the existing tribe up so the other buses can follow a similar vibe,
    we want this community to work, and so many buses out there are way to scattered and fall apart, this system works, so we use it...

but yeah any one interested in tribe life, PM me .....PEACE!!!

19. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

oh yeah we almost sold out in hemp in santa cruz,
    we sold an entire blanket 50 pieces......
    man when its good its good..
    lovin yall

20. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

I went to Santa Cruz about 2 years ago and I never wanted to leave. It's good to hear you guys are doing well.

-Mike