on the road with the HIGHWAY CHILD TRIBE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by blinkin, Jun 8, 2006.

1. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

ok we had some drama last night.....

me and lindsay got in a huge ass fight, she left and is stayikng in a traveller hostle,
    sarah left this morning, personally I had no problem with sarah leaving but it left some scars when one or more of our tribe leavs its pretty hard on the rest of us....

all the drama was filmed soooooo...you cats can see that shit later.

breedlove brought it to my attention about the room on the bus now, I suppose thats right so we have some room for travellers......usually doesnt last long though

we finally met up with jessica, though her and her boy friend were havng some issues.....man apart from the drum circle last night SUCKED!!!!

and I have found a vex to bieng filmed I now get too see how much of a jackass I can be while im drunk...

elliot and jayson stumbled into a police convention and tried getting free beer...didnt work out for them,

I think employment is almost obtained.....

hmmmm
    oh yeah before all this drama went down, we got a message from lindsays family ...they forgot we were going to the gathering and they sent me this freakin long email about john walsh after us and other crazy rants....oh yeah I love inlaws...never make things easy do they?

much love
    drew

2. gandhiwars

gandhiwars Member

I was there. It isn't a good situation....
    But we'll work on it and make the tribe strong...
    We just need to work on some things...

3. pfunk910

pfunk910 Member

So how do we get one of the videos? Do we need to sign up somewhere, or is it still too early?

-Mike

4. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

well gandhiwars isbreedlove hes the guy to talk to about that , i mean were still filming so were not close enough to talk about distribution.....

we met a few more cats last night one is a really cool guitarist he's taking jays spot, and we met another rainbow, but hes just hanging with us I think theres to much sausage aboard the bus for anyones comfort......it is funny thiough one day without women and the bus falls into primitive instinct, we NEED to clean the bus

much love
    peace
    drew

5. jay

jay Member

im leaving the bus today heading back to maine in a few hours

"for drew her is my bitching" bitch bitch burp bitch take a shower, get a job fin"

To let everyone know im getting off because i just feel its time for me to head back, it comes at a major transitional period in the tribe were it will be stationary for up to a week! and both the tribe and the bus will go threw a healing a growth period.

i feel i should say something mushy and emotional here but i cant think of what to say so,
    may the liberity turns treat you well

6. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

hahaha jay you knob you told me you bitched......

thanks man I love you dude
    your always welcome back on the highwaychild

LEAVE THOSE COOL ASS SUNGLASSES YOU FOUND IN THE LAKE

peace

7. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

Man, if you ever happen to stop through Warrensburg, MO, let the Squirrel know! My friends and I have been discussing the possibilities of a month-long road trip among the Revolutionary War historical sites if we ever get our bachelors' degrees. We'd be living communally for the trip, sleeping in a van and bathing in whatever rivers we can. It's my personal dream lifestyle, so I'd at least like to try it for a while.

8. freespirit420

freespirit420 Member

o man thats so cool. i am lookin for somethin like you guys. where are you guys heading too...and is there room for more? peace n love always

9. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

cheryl shes fine and well the kids are with her I saw them yesterday she'll be home soon the tribe is making sure we get her back ok.......breath

the starter is fixed,
    next is the fan clutch,

cheryl Im hoping to talk to her today Ill ask her to call you

I think the plan is to head threw sedona then to prescott then well further down the highway

10. Woodpoppies

Woodpoppies Member

Thats awesome man GOOD LUCK !!

11. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

thanks

cheryle we had a miscommunication....linz is back in canada now.....breath

we have the starter fixed the fan clutch jerry rigged. we met up with some cool ass cats ...

daryle pucnhed eliot in ithe face, so tommorrow is a vote, elliot has already broken the no drugs policy while the kids were on board , as well as bieng the least contributer in the tribe, I wasnt there ....but I guess elliot shaged some chicky in his bed, ad he fliped.....vote tommorrow on what happens, some has said apart from the tribe the both should get kicked off, I think thoigh daryle , who works harder than anybody and believes in the tribe should have a beifit f the doubt.....

im just worrued about the rulles, I want everyone to enforce them....but not in violence..........man this sucks, I dont want to be the guy who has tro judge, jason came up...not the internet jay a new guy, and asked what he should do as pf bieng aggressive and violent......I want this to be an anarchistic community but no one seems to stand up and say there piece.........

we do have a carabaning memmber derik and a new chicy cat, but cat hooked up withe eliot......
    awww man

we'll peace

12. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

sounds a bit stressed as of late bro. hope things get back to simple for ya soon. sounds like i might have to hop on tho chill yall out. goood luck kids

13. lemming_eater

lemming_eater Member

Coming anywhere near chicago?

14. hippielinz

hippielinz Guest

hey everybody, glad to be back in canada!!! Things are better here than I thought they would be(had some weird messages about my house, but none were true) It feels hotter here than in arizona, I hate the humidity!! I am pretty much packing up my house and then going to head to the quebec gathering for August. After that depending on the condition of my van I will be heading back to meetup with highway child so if anyone around(north east) here is seriously interested let us know and maybe I could pick you up along the way(If you could share driving even better) Kids are happy to be back and everyone else is glad to be able to see them

15. mota_man

mota_man Member

good luck, and be safe.

peace
    -motaman

16. jay

jay Member

Ahh that sounds like a tricky situation with E and daryle
    and i know what you mean about the humidity linz, its seems so much hotter here

17. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

buddas not a god sheryl he was one of many who attained enlightenment...
    ANYWAY!!!!

were in sedona the tribe has grown and multipled
    we have two caravaning cars, well one bus/RV derek is the captain of that he has jayson...(new jay) and our apache teacher sonny, there getting some work done and meeting up with us in either sandiego or san fran
    then we have the highway child mini, pretty much a shuttle car, angela and steve and jimmi are in that ride,
    also aron and cat is meetng up when eliot has his surgery.

elliot dropped the charges on daryle we met a guy whos mom is the district prosecuter so were hopping that they wont pick up his case,

for as much as daryle broke a rule, elliot broke many upon many
    the difference was daryle always put the tribe first except a moment rage....elliot never has.

were hoping daryle will be released today but he'll stsuill have court on friday and the highay child crew voted and needed to leave flagstaff, were sending the shuttle later this afternoon back to flag to check up on that situation and find a game plan ...we'll have council after that.

sedona is beautifull, some family invited us to see them in prescott so I think we may head there next....

the vibe is well here, were all missing linz and the kids.....

linz its great reading about your new freedom, Im lovin you!!!!

sheryle , its great seeing that motherly insinct stepping up....just remember to breath!!

jay good to hear from you too man, and dude the heat got way worse as we left south from flag....

PEACE!!!!
    drew

18. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

well we kicked it in prescott last night, went out to the lookout and played the drums, let the dijiri doo fill the sky...

jason called us earlier hes tired of waiting with derick so he's comin down to meet us soon.

seems as if elliot was selling meth in flag....same old shit, you just cant help those who dont want help.

daryle's not out yet , hes got court on friday were really hoping he's doing well and can meet up with us .......is that justice, a good man is in jail, a liar and a meth dealer is out claiming victom status???

that just annoyes me

other than that alls well
    peace

19. RawAndNatural

RawAndNatural Member

I'm enjoying this thread. This is wonderful. I admire all of you for giving your dreams a chance. May you all stay safe on the road.

This reminds me of my highschool and college rodeo days. 4-5 of us would live in the dressing room of a horse trailer for 3-10 days.

You guys are really doing it though, you are really travelling and earning your living on the road. Your needs are being met and you are overcoming obstacles as they come. Keep it up!

20. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

thanks!!!

were just about to cross into california.....man its freakin hot in this desert...

keep yall posted
    peace
    drew