on the road with the HIGHWAY CHILD TRIBE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by blinkin, Jun 8, 2006.

1. adameggwhites

adameggwhites Guest

This is so inspirational. I would love to bring my banjos and travel with you guys. Im 25 in Peoria illinois. No kids, no wifey, just a lot of laughs and time ahead. How could i get involved with you guys? CHEERS =)

2. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

were doing bus builds.in niagra ont in feb. were leaving to.costa rica in the spring. look us up on the facebook highway child tribe.page and well go from there

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I would love to be a part of something like this. I'm in NEED of something like this. I have my dog though and could never leave her behind. Does anyone have experiences with bringing animals along for the ride?

4. jack mountain

jack mountain Guest

If you ever make it to the mountains of Maine in the summer of 2012, feel free to hit us up. we will be glad have you join us on the Mountain on your way through the journey of life...we are on a 36 acre mountain side in Stockholm, Maine.

5. blinkin

blinkin Senior Member

dah...meant to like your post jackmountain....hit the wrong one on my tablet....mybad.

letlovin.....yea dogs are often with us. depending on its temperment depends on alot

6. tuatara

tuatara Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

the northern way i'd never go through thunderbay-sault ste marie way ,i take the other way ...hearst kapuskasing way .......more level ,less curves and shorter.......i travel it twice a year

7. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

saw you guys at all good! I would step on the bus in a heartbeat! we should talk further