On The Edge Of Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morrow

morrow Visitor

I remember my dad bringing us Mersey whiting, but mum wouldn't cook it..lol

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

Whitefish are used condoms..

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Orison :D you kill me!

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I tried my 2nd start in the NASCAR cup series on iRacing. On lap 2 I got caught in a wreck and by lap 5 I was 29th, 2 laps down. Decided to perceiver and go on. I had 8mins worth of damage to fix too.

By lap 125, half way, I had gotten that 8mins damage down to 2min only and had also played my cards right and get out of trouble and had gotten my two laps back and I was 9th!

Then on lap 143 my engine final gave way which was overheat from the damage. =(

Not even sure where I finished they're still going. I can't.. Wahhhhh.

I did really well to claw my way outta that hole and to get on the lead lap again inside top 10, I never thought that I thought I'm putting around 10 laps down just waiting for cats to wreck themselves.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Dad used to bring us rabbit, squirrel, dove, quail and etc. Mom always made it taste good.

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

/orison is correct

whitefish are semen filled condoms in the river

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sorry I mentioned whitefish..... I didn't think people would mention grand mothers

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

and thats why i prefer being on the higher end of the watershed

2 people like this.
  9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

new thread coming soon....I suggest we go off the movie and song titles and stay with random

anyone?

a chat and a half

I don't give a chats ass

etc

fuck I'm bored....just watched ''the tower heist'''.....good movie lotsa stars but there is a scene where buddy takes a big white stolen truck and rams the barricade at at the macies parade and proceeds to drive through the marching band....eerily reminiscent of a terrorist attack but the movie is years old before that shit was happening with the vehicles

10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ive noticed with Netflix if you stop the show a fe seconds before the end because who the fuck watches the credits....Netflix will keep the show on your list because you didn't finish it.....kindddddddddddddddddddddddd of lame

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm so glad y'all are talking about food because I have a food question. The food thread is to talk about what you cooked....I am wanting to know HOW to cook something. Rather how to cook it so that is good.

I can cook a lot of things...really I can.
    However, roast is my downfall. It might be ok one time...and then the next time it is as tough as shoe leather. NONE of us here want a rare roast.

So...I know I should put a rub on it. Then I put flour on the top and bottom and sear it...

Then I cook it on low for several hours?

I don't have a crock pot...well I don't have one that has been used in OVER a decade, so forget about a crockpot. I have a huge pot to cook it in...

Mama used to cook a roast really well. When I've asked her, it is like I'm asking her to read Russian and explain it! :-O So, asking her is no good.

How do y'all cook roast? (Please don't tell me in a crock pot.) I have a bottom round roast to cook tomorrow.

12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi, Lynn. I cook all of my roasts like this....Heat oven to 500....and then put your roast in uncovered........sprinkle your roast with salt and pepper and whatever other herbs or spices you like first , though.....when the top side is brown...turn over and sear that other side brown...this keeps the juices in.....then cover with cover or aluminum foil and turn down heat to 425.

1 person likes this.
  13. deleted

deleted Visitor

total eclipse of the chat...

3 people like this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I say go....get er done in time for the eclipse

btw...the news caster out of new York called the eclipse ''the great American eclipse''.....lol

lynn......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srPNf5e54Lg

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Jamie oliver recipes are always awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zerw2t8yKC0

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

you title it, not on the lappy right now

1 person likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

have run out of likes...thanks! :)

edit and ps - I meant to include the other one you posted too! (thanks again)

1 person likes this.
  19. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

lol Jamie Oliver even calls it "Sunday Roast Beef". :D That is exactly what it is.

1 person likes this.
  20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.