Omigosh... ASTRO!!!

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by babovic_sonja, May 14, 2004.

1. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

I was surfing around, decided to check out Astro's profile... and it says banned!!

Nooooooooooooo, I was wondering how come you weren't posting much... are you coming back? Did you start your own forum? We'd all love to visit it!!

Astro, I hope you're reading this, I posted this on the Veg forum since I knew I would find you... hey, look, my email is babovic_sonja@yahoo.com , just mail me the address of your personal forum, and I'll post it on here.

Take care, we all miss you!!

Sonja

2. Yokai-Tororu

Yokai-Tororu Guest

I think the new skip is not as friendly and as intereseted in free speach as the old skip. I used to go to veggieforums before it was a place for bad mean trolls. I will go to other forums now.

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

What a loss.... :rolleyes:

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

well, she had so many issues with the site anyways that maybe she'll be happier not being here.

5. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

7. kayatree

kayatree Member

Free Speech? You honestly think he's trying to persecute freedom of speech? Come on now...

Not only does Astrocat spend a good chunk of her time on this forum spitting on people that don't agree with every word she says, arguing, and arrogantly stomping around insulting people... but she's spent almost all of her time on the new forum talking about how much she thinks it sucks. Why did she keep posting if she hated it so much?
    I think Skip probably got pissed when he read all of her posts that ripped into him for whatever reason... I mean, she said some pretty pretentious (and of course, rude) things. Like it or not, the guy runs the forums - if she had a problem with something he was doing, she should have emailed him - it's certainly not her place to barge into every conversation and post (extremely) negative comments about Skip.
    kayatree

8. HappyHaHaGirl

I won't miss her and I'm not feeling guilty. I never saw a post or thread of hers where she didn't end up attacking people who misunderstood her or slighty disagreed. She always spammed the complaints forum with posts about spammers.... She just annoyed the hell out of me. She and SlenderBlondeGirl have been the only folks on these forums that I just totally couldn't stand.

9. kayatree

kayatree Member

Hey, it's not my fault she got banned... read some of the things she said about Skip. That's what got her banned. And I've said (repeatedly) that I did not want to see her get kicked off... warned, yes. She got what she asked for, no one else - apparently she didn't like these forums anyway.

kayatree

10. interval_illusion

kayatree.....

i agree with you totally. even tho i havent posted here a lot, i have been watching this forum and astro's and didge's forum a lot.

why? becasue i like their knowledge and advice.

but astro had a very bad attitude and it was almost sickening.

11. HappyHaHaGirl

*hurling noises* :eek:

12. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

sheesh, she might have been a tad abusive, but that was only because others were abusive towards her.

lighten up...

(whee, youll probably attack me now)

13. HappyHaHaGirl

I was never abusive towards her. I only posted in three of her threads the entire time I've been on this site, and all three times she and her followers wailed on me for being a troll or something... she's just heartless and bitchy.

And she's gone. :)

14. interval_illusion

she liked to call everyone a troll.

it was her favorite word.

15. HappyHaHaGirl

16. interval_illusion

I dont' know...

didnt astro?

isnt this a free speech site?

we can say what we want.

peace, love n veggies to you baby.

17. HappyHaHaGirl

Um...no....

18. babovic_sonja

babovic_sonja Member

Uhhh, obviously it isn't a free speech site if somebody gets banned by saying negative things about the webmaster...

Now let's see some of the people who whine and moan about Astro, try to post constructive and informative topics like she did...

19. Orsino

Orsino Member

Astro didn't deserve it, hell, she brought charachter to the place. Charachter!!! I enjoyed a lot of her threads.

20. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I also enjoyed the antics of Astrocat