OMG this sux

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, May 8, 2004.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I have around 70 dollars and none of my dealers are around. and Now I cant decide wether to get a querter ounze of weed or a half ounze of shrooms.

This sux..

Im getting drunk tonite tho, so thats a plus.

neone wanna help me decide between which "controlled substance" I should buy?

2. garf12

garf12 Member

man i really hate when I cant get ahold of a dealer.

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

personally, I would get the weed, unless shrooms are hard to get where you live, then I would get the shrooms. Its just because I need weed at all times.

4. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

get drunk i say

5. babynug

babynug Member

get the weed and drink. my personal favorites.

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

its good to have weed when your shroomin but heres a better way

grow your own weed :cool:

then grow your own shrooms :cool:

then you wont need a dealer!

7. Darius

Darius Member

then synthesize some LSD and give me a call... I'll sell it faster than weight watchers in America

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Get the shrooms and trip out a lot. I've never tripped on shrooms but I want to someday.

9. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

SHROOOOOOOMSSSS!!!!!!!

Better! Trip out :D

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Ok this story turned out with a happy ending.

My dealer called and told me he got some super Primo buds and he was saying how its real good and it gets you baked and it smells to fuckin strong. so I was like ok man, meet me at that movie store in 45 mins, I gotta go and eat supper first. After that I left with my money (70 bucks) and I went to wait, I waited, and waited, I had became hopeless, he was over 30 mins late, I began to walk home. As I was walking home i looked back and I noticed he was in the truck beside me and they stopped and pulled over to the sidewalk, he gave me the weed, I gave him the money. I smelled and wow it smelt strong. So I took it home, when I stepped in the house I smelled like I had smoked a fat joint not so long ago. So I took it to my room at hid it until about 8:30, after I smoked a fat bowl I felt nothing for about 30 seconds then it hit me so hard I had this massive head rush. after that I was really high and I just finished smoking a bowl because I guess I bought this weed to celebrate the coming back of Hip forums(I was so bored the day they where maintence and the day after).

So I AM FUCKIN STONEEEED!!!
    lol
    Peace out and enjoy that bud.

11. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Hell yeah man. That sounds like a fun time [​IMG]

I got really high yesterday too and went to work..haha that was.. crazy. I work at a vet so all I had to do was walk dogs and watch them shit (literally) so it was real easy..nothing that I have to use the 'ole brain for ;)

12. chief_420

chief_420 Member

I have around 70 dollars and none of my dealers are around. and Now I cant decide wether to get a querter ounze of weed or a half ounze of shrooms

ahhh dude ik exactly how you feelt, cuz right now im buying an ounce of mid, and im waiting for my dealer to call back, its been awhile but i gotta be patient

13. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

ya the only crappy thing about dealing is sometimes you gotta wait for a long time.

14. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

fuck i wish i had 70 bucks on me i could get like 3/16 of an ounce.. ors eothing like that... fuck i want weed im so poor atm.. and schools on. .. i hate my weedless life now hollidays r over.

15. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

yeah, my dealers are no more, which is even worse....and, since i'm not in high school anymore, i don't have thoes friends who used to get me some anyway....but, I have a nice 1/2 oz right now, and hopefully i'll find someone else by the time i'm out of that.

16. S.R.H.

S.R.H. Member

dman dude u guys pay way too much i get FATTT ounce for like $50 usd

17. Budman420

Budman420 Member

how big was the bag?

18. ThinK

ThinK Member

You also get schwag.

19. harshhookah

harshhookah Member

You cant always assume that its swagg i have seen 20$ 1/4oz with good shit.$50 ozers

20. billy_bong_420

billy_bong_420 Member

Can't always think down of weed unless its apparent saw some good blaze hit kill laced with acid and it costed 65 a quarter I had that bud for week and a half second best I've ever had.

-Later
    billy_bong

to the one with the sticky bud thanks and i wish ya the best.