OMG, broken law and ruined career!!! My BF and my life is ruined

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Codmouse, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LheS8xvLXS4"]Cops Theme Song - Bad Boys - YouTube

2. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Like someone said, going to court and fighting your case, regardless of the outcome, the event itself will glow like neon on your next CLNC periodic review unless it gets thrown out! Talk to a lawyer about the issue, showing him those cards and see what he/she says. Explain to him the damage that would be done if anything but getting it thrown out happened! Good luck!

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

keep us updated, codmouse.

pm me if you want.

hope it works out ok for you, and that you find the silver lining of this poopy situation

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

They had no right to do what they did. Driving a car puts you at risk. If the cops came to my home, I have the right to slam the door in their face. I'm not scared of them, I know my rights. They prey on the ignorant.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

they lock up the ignorant too, nuffin you can do about that.

6. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

I know someone beating a case where the cops illegally search and seized property, marijuana plants and contraband. They had no warrant and were assisting the fire dept. in your case show your cards and go with the no search warrant. Get a lawyer unfortunately, not a public pretender. Good luck Cod, keep in touch. I'll have more hemp this spring/summer to cheer you up.

7. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

^a "good" lawyer. Many if not most court appointed attorneys will try to make u go with the plea bargain and plead guilty. This is not in your best interest, they just want to get your case off their books ASAP.

8. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

We got the tickets dismissed and are filing a complaint here soon. I can't believe that this community told me to forsake my rights and be "nice". I shouldn't have to be "nice" or anything else when protecting or using my rights. When they are violated it SHOULD be an outrage. But if you don't fight for them then you don't deserve them...

P.S. All 4 District Attorney's had to convene over the situation. At which point they said "I don't think we have a choice. This was a mistake and the judge would not be happy if it gets to him"

I've learned quite a bit from this legality wise. I did everything perfect and brought attention to good efforts. I would have let them arrest me though pork cuz that would have been grounds to sue :)

Almost no one in this thread knew what they were talking about... (most of which don't deserve the rights people like me fight for)

Nice to see you again BBAD, long time for sure. ROLLINGALONG, are you still mad at me for whooping you in those word games a few years ago? Orison, your comments are completely funny and useless as always. Nice to be back on the boards. Look at you all's reps and post count :O At least we can say that my posts are never boring! (tripping quotes suck) 4 out of the top 5 threads in psych's are mine, and I have a good group of friends who contribute a lot.

Everyone else, fuck off

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

want it left open?..or closed

10. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I fuckin love you BBAD. Just close it so I don't get more frustrated. The event is over and all the useful information has been posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.