Omfg

Discussion in 'Music' started by logchopper, Aug 23, 2005.

1. logchopper

logchopper Member

i just dont understand it...... im just signed up for this forum and already i see how much lack of musical knowledge is known in the MUSIC FORUM. thes cant be serious questions. "How did kurt cobain die?", "Is Elton John GAY?". everyone knows that he was and YES Kurt Cobain killed himself, and if you think that was shocking George Michael was gay and so was Liberacci.

2. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

it usually isnt like that

3. logchopper

logchopper Member

i hope its not. by the way, while were talking about the subject, lets make a game out of it. lets see how long we can keep this thing going by posting every stupid music question youve seen on this forum, i just started here so someone else will have to start it.

4. DaRkWaRiErX

DaRkWaRiErX Member

wow ur a genius, u complain about the lack of content in these gayass forums and then u attempt to initiate another "game"

5. logchopper

logchopper Member

im not complaining about the lack of content, im talking about the lack of smarts. mostly the fact that people ask stupid questions about music in the music forum. it just sems to me that if your in the music forum you should no a little bit about music. did you not know that elton john was gay? did i offend you by letting you know that liberacci was too? or do you not believe me? those are second nature things. and if it makes you feel any better, i wasnt aiming directly at you.

6. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

yep your right were all dumb i guess this site isnt for you...

...darn...

oh well have a nice life :)

7. logchopper

logchopper Member

in no way shape or form was i implying that ANYONE was dumb, i was just implying that the questions were dumb. i realize that the way i worded it ("lack of smarts") sounded like i was talking about people not things, but i wasnt, if i offended anyone with this thread im sorry, i didnt mean to. it just seems crazy to me.

8. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Some of the threads are fun, some are moronic, and some are only there to interest certain people.

9. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Most of the threads in this forum appear to be posted by 10 year olds...

have fun. :D

10. logchopper

logchopper Member

already i agree with you.

11. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If you adjust your expectations down, you might not be too disappointed. Might.

But feel free to ignore those you consider idiots and post meaningful comments, ideas, opinions, etc. BTW Performin Arts is more directed towards instruments, the playing of instruments, and the care of instruments (voice included). Perhaps that forum is more what you're looking for?

12. logchopper

logchopper Member

no. i just want to be able to discuss my love of music. not instruments. but it just shocked me to see those questions. i guess i shouldnt have said anything at all. im sorry

13. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Well, you aint the only one who's noticed..

Post about what you love, and you'll get replies. Not everybody here is a dumbass.

14. Skin 'n' Bones

Skin 'n' Bones Member

You can just ignore stupid threads, and how will people get answers without questions?

15. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

good call:rolleyes:

everyones gotta learn this shit at some point... im sure you werent born with it:)

16. Skelter

Skelter Helter

Most of the threads in the music form are so boring. Every day new threads about Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrison, The Beatles, how bad MTV is, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, Dark Side of the Moon, Phish are created. You will rarely see any intresting threads here.

17. kif

kif Member

And yet we all come to the music threads and make posts.

18. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I'm a smart fella, really intelligent and all, but watch out for the rest, they've got no idea what they're talking about.

19. kif

kif Member

You noticed that too?

20. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Obviously. Besides, shut the hell up you ignorant peasant, you've got no idea what you're posting about.