Olsens

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Pressed_Rat, May 15, 2004.

1. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

they do usually look a little over done, makeup wise.

2. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I hated Full House. It was just too soppy. I thought those girls were really ugly babies. I couldn't understand why my sister would be ooohing and awwwing over them so much. But then again, some people think that all babies are cute, I however, do not.
    They've grown up quite pretty, but I'm sure I could be beautiful, too, if I had never done manual labour and had stylists everywhere....

3. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think they look like those little trolls, you know, the ones with the frizzy hair sticking straight up that were so popular a while back. they're not my type at all, so i don't really care anything about them.

4. The_Mad_Buster

The_Mad_Buster Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ya know since im getting a bit older most anything is fair game but id not fuck either one of the skelotor looking bitches.

5. Personface

Personface Tennessee Jed

Up until a year ago (and besides when they were babies) I always thought they were pretty girls. But the recent pictures I have seen of them, they look pretty ugly. They also look a lot older than what they really are.

6. randomuserhaha

randomuserhaha Member

They look like anorexic blonde troll doll girls to me.

I always thought they looked like those troll dolls, only thing that changed is that they are starving themselves, bleach dying their hair more often and putting layers of make up on but they've adhered to their dialogue they used to do on that John Stamos show.

My roommate almost made me sit through one of their movies... it was like watching these grown up troll dolls babbling in baby language again.

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

One of them...I think Mary Kate...has like...no lips, but her mouth is really big, so when she talks she looks like a skeleton.

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Still, if I was drunk...

9. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Hahaha, now that you mention it, that IS what looks strange about them.

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I really don't see what everyone sees in them... I mean, they're kinda cute, but they're pretty average looking to me...

11. poptart_pop

poptart_pop Banned

12. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

why are we bumping this? :p