Older women obsession

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by SR9, Mar 19, 2022.

1. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

I’m happily married to a beautiful 29 year old fit wife and we have a wonderful and frequent sex life.

Not sure why but I’ve been obsessed with older women, often taking looks at them when out and getting turned on thinking about being with them. I never look at other young women.

I’m 31 and this attraction to older women has been with me since my early teenage years. I used to be into women over 30 back then.
    Now that I’m older I find myself very much looking at women who are at least 50 (often much older).

I don’t want to offend anyone and I know obviously not all women age the same, but I do go wild for the saggy breasts, big bellies, etc.

2. Bocci

Bocci Members

Yeah. Kinda understand. I like the ones, old or not, who you can tell have had kids. “A woman of proven fertility”. Some of them just look like they’d be a really good fuck. Some of them are a good fuck too. They know what they want and they don’t waste too much time getting it. I like seeing milkers flopping or swinging as I’m fucking too.

Mirsman, Suburbanray and SR9 like this.
  3. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

lovely reply and makes sense about the proven fertility!

Mirsman likes this.
  4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are seniors. We are nudist and love being around older LS couples. Older women appeal to me more as well. We have way more in common with them and less drama. We know many, many older women who are fit and take care of themselves.

Mirsman, MikeBD and SR9 like this.
  5. SR9

SR9 Senior Member

Sounds lovely! Looking forward to loving my wife’s body even more as she ages

Mirsman, BandA and MikeBD like this.
  6. Bocci

Bocci Members

It’s a tv joke. But yeah, women who have had kids just seem to have a better attitude than ones that haven’t. Especially the older ones.

Mirsman, SR9 and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Bocci

Bocci Members

Older ones tend to be better at extracting semen as well. Sure their body doesnt always excite the eyes and cock like a youthful one does. But they’ve learned a few tricks over the years and know how to make you give up the creamy stuff when they want it.

8. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Yes I have a 65 yr old widower who loves to fuck. She lost her husband a few yrs ago and I have been servicing her almost weekly. her pussy is like a young cheerleader, always open and ready for a fuck. She is not shy about what she wants and it takes little teases to get my cock rock hard for her. Cumming in her has its exciting side;. She like it when you eat her pussy after cumming in it. She is not shy when it comes down to sucking dick, she does that very well. Her home is super clean but she is a cock whore for sure. Even after cumming in her she is always making sure her **** is ready to fuck.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife has often been approached by younger men looking for sex. When she was in her late 30's, she had sex with a few young men in their early 20's. Now she just thanks them for their interest and declines their offers.

Mirsman and Bocci like this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    Mirsman likes this.
  11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She is 50 and enjoys the 20 somethings coming onto her

Mirsman likes this.
  12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I had crushes on some older women when younger but for my mind it was unthinkable to follow through with it.
    Missed opportunities

Mirsman likes this.
  13. Bocci

Bocci Members

Talk her into blowing one of them. Older women are so much better at bjs. Young ones, if they’re into it, play more and put on a show. Older ones, who have been into it - and even some who haven’t have been all about getting that nut.

Mirsman likes this.
  14. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Many older ladies are sheer class

Mirsman and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Sorry that’s a generalization
    I had a few young women who gave me great oral. Granted, I paid a couple, then there were those who were interested in an older guy, lucky me on those occasions.
    And yes, some are lousy.
    All of the above applies for older women too.

while I would rather be with an older woman near my age, I think personality is the factor, young or old.

Mirsman likes this.
  16. Bocci

Bocci Members

Agreed. Generalizations have been given a bad name by a society that can’t accept that heuristics help us navigate a complex world by “betting” on what our limited information and experience tells us will be a likely outcome. Worse yet, if that expected probability rule leads one into ungoodthink/thoughtcrime, well that has become the ultimate, if not the only, sin.

Back to the topic at hand. In my experience, older rather than younger women, go down on me and get the result we both want more quickly and thoroughly.

Mirsman likes this.
  17. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I find with older woman they are set in their ways and just want to fuck. They don't goo around talking shit, and I think they like the benefit of being able to be them selves. I have a few older widowed woman who I service frequently. Even though I too am elderly in my early 60's, these woman don't want a keeper, they just want laid and I give them that.

18. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I agree. Older women, in my cases in their 40's know what they want, know what makes them cum and want a guy to give it to them. They are also happy with their bodies and know what to do. They also are quite (very) happy to cheat and indeed get off on that. I've fuckedd them in their married beds lots of times.

19. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

The older woman who I play with are all better in bed than a lot of younger women. Older women tend to satisfy me better as I have never had one say don't cum in me or gross I don't want cum on my face. I fuck a 74 yr old at least twice a week. Her pussy is as tight as a cheerleaders on prom night, She knows how to suck cock and swallow my cum. Its funny that we get down and dirty one minute and the next is she is brushing her teeth to play bridge with her girlfriends at the golf course.

20. I am at the age (in my 60s) that finding an older to woman to fuck is getting a bit difficult. lol