Older sister in need of love

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Geni+Doc, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

Hi family I hope everyone is having fun and wish the best for all. Here lately last couple of days I havent heard from much family. I am a kind person and if I affended anyone Im sorry. Somtimes I do say somthing stupid, Doc used to be here to tell me when to shut up but we cant be together any more and I miss him so much. I thought I will try to let you all know how I feel. Thank you to all who responded.
    I Love You

2. Rainbowtoke

Rainbowtoke Member

You are welcome and I love you Geni! Big HUGE hugs to you!!!

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

why wouldnt we hear from you?
    we've ta;lked every day the past few days..but ..if we need to talk some more...then lets talk
    you are always welcome by my fire
    in fact, i think i'd prescribe a gathering asap

what happened with doc and when? recent?

u seem to have a lil depression going on, althouighits not always so apparent, i think its always (at least recently) been just below the surface

we love you
    thaose arent just words we say..we mean it and we're here for you

4. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

Well here’s some love for you! Sorry, that’s the best I can do for you from way out here in Denver but if you’re out this way, although the home is a little messy (well a whole lot messy but let’s not be picky), like soaringeagle said you're welcome to sit around my fire anytime.

PS We’ll have none of this giving up stuff because help is right around the corner, just you wait and see.
    Remember we’re all pulling for you!

5. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

Thank you family It has been a hard 8 years and yea I have been depressed That is why I went to Ocala. I had to come home because of my dog. He is mean now that is what the city did to him. He came from Ocala and was raised at gatherings. He was a brother dog all the way. I am trying my best to get out of here before it gets too much. My love Doc that was bad. We were at Bethal it was 2000 and I don't know his name but the guy who owns that land were everyone hangs out called the feds in. Doc was selling "dosages" you know He got busted I was beside myself. I was drunk all the time. Family let the air out of my tires to keep me from driving in that state. Well when it was all said and done I was a mess and getting worst. Doc wanted me to go to IL and stay with my relatives to be safe I put up a fight but did. Now he lives in Vermount 2 years of probation. He wanted me to join him but I was fresh out of rehab and thought it was best to stay in IL and my kids wanted me off the road. So we parted ways he has a women and 4 year baby I call him but its weired him talking to his ex. So I stay out of his life. I have been messing up drinking and other bad drugs. Ocala was a great time and now my kids give a green light to go back to Rainbow. I need family but dont know how to do it. So theres the story thank you all for understanding and the love. Geni

6. OlderWaterBrother

There's a gathering just around the corner, myself I'm out of the loop, but I think soaringeagle is in the know maybe he can help you with some info.

Remember there's lots of Family around just get into the water and relax into the flow!

7. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

Hey
    A gathering is what is needed and the problem is not finding one its transportation. A sister cant hitch hike by her self now a days. I can just see it. Every lonely guy (and thats puttting it nicely ) would be stopping traffic along the interstate to pick me up. I know been there done that. Its a big problem a ride I posted of the find aride site. If any one is going near IL let me know the sooner the better. I talked to brother Soringeagle and he is very kind and gentel soul. I will be OK just keep in touch family. I really helps when feeling down and go to the computer and its like walking up to a fire at a gathering. There is probley more out in cyber land like me. So keep the love coming family and I will do the same. Hanging in Geni

8. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Can't face spring without a little horseradish.

9. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

:grouphug:

10. OlderWaterBrother

Try just asking the Universe, I've done that in the past and sometimes, while I'm looking for another solution, the universe will materialize the answer out nothing! Sometimes it’s hard to put yourself in the hands of the universe if you haven’t done it in a while but what could it hurt?

You might check out this thread it talks about hitchhiking, in Europe, but also has some interesting things to say about the Law of Attraction.
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=278647

11. Clearwater

Clearwater Member

i wish i could grab you up sister and get you to the next one.im down in garight now with a carload of people and working our way to bama.it was realy awesome seeing you back in the woods down in ocala.and i look forward to seeing you around the fire pit more often.i think i gave you my phone number before you left.feel free to call me anytime after 9pm so its free for me.unless you have verizon then its free anytime.i'll keep an ear to the ground and if anyone i know is coming through your way i'll try to get you a ride down.

12. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

It was great to hang out with you at Ocala. I do feel bad the I was unable to help out much. I go to the Dr in a couple of weeks and will be more parpared next time. I know you have you hands full doing a great job keeping things going in Fla and you are doing a great job. I had Jonnana give me your info and it is your My Space info. I dont have a number. You could PM it to me. before long I will get back to a gathering and be around the campp fire again.
    Love ands hugs Geni

13. Sweet pea ky

Sweet pea ky Member

Hey beautiful sister, I send you lots of love from KY. I'll be hitting the road this summer. I"ll have a load, me and my 3 kids but if you haven't found a ride by then PM me and I'll be glad to have ya with me. We'll be having a gathering down here in a few months, I think its in May. If ya need me to I'll come up and get you.
    Good luck, dont give up sis. Our family is full of love.

14. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

HI Sweet pea Ky
    I told a story in my journal about hitch hiking through Ky just early tonday. Now you live there and say you might be able to help. That would be nice because I have not found anyone yet. Thank you for the love and consideration. I love Ky and the gatherings there have always been way cool. I will let you know.
    Hugs geni

15. gablove

gablove Member

Geni...hope you're feeling much better now!
    Lots of "AMOR" from Brazil!!!
    We love you a whole lot!

16. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Older'n WHAT?

You're younger'n me, girl.
    Hush.

17. Geni+Doc

Geni+Doc Member

I am no spring chicken. I just turned 42 mabie that had to do with being down we all get that way sometimes. I was crying and felt alone but with all the love and care my family sent how could anyone stay in that state? It is hard talking with family but not quite being there. Again thank you all sooooo much!!!
    Hugs and much love Geni

18. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

I love you sister!

19. hippiestead

hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

I read that women tend to hit the 'age crisis' in their 40's and men don't hit it until their 50's...and I believe it cuz me & JuJu have both started to realise that we are aging (I refuse to cater to the term 'middle-age crisis' because who's to say what 'middle-aged' is...what if some new health discovery is made & people start living to 150, then 'middle-aged' would be 75 and there are currently 75 yr olds who are in similar health to the 50 yr. olds of previous generations :) ) BTW- I turned 42 in January & JuJu will be turning 52 on Tuesday.

Turn-up...do me a favor bro...tell me how young you feel when your eldest is having kids & your 'baby' is coming of age...

Hang tough Geni...I've heard from my my 60 yr old friends that it does get better!

Hugz to All!

20. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I never said I felt young...But if Geni's old at 42, that makes me three years older than old, and I have my two Younger Women who already do a darned good job of making me feel that.