Older men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

not true...I have marks all over my body from girls touching me with ten foot poles

drumminmama likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You said it like it was a given with every woman older than 40. That is what was preposterous. Also, just like @soulcompromise you automatically think about married women or divorced. Well, society must be very different where you guys live because there are plenty of women these days who never went there. Then there's of course also a shitload of women in their 30s who also seem to be overlooked completely. And it is said they reach their sexual peak then generally!

3. Asmodean

Personally, I am terrible at adequately estimating if a woman is in their twenties or 30s. Just appearance wise i mean. You can't detect by their age if they're more likely want to date or just hook up. It's not age determined.

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

and also....if you cant handle a bit a baggage the that's on you.....pretty weak imo

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Except its rare.

Claiming ones self to be emotionally secure isnt rare.

Actually being emotionally secure is

6. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

The question isn't whether these guys can handle baggage it is rather they're choosing not to and leading far less complicated lives as a result.

Ditto's to Vanilla Gorilla as well .

7. Asmodean

As incels?

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

You're gonna get that at any age though. The people who are emotional wrecks or less than trustworthy people at age 35 were probably even worse in their 20s.

I think a lot of people are just piss poor judges of characters and become bitter about the opposite sex because they habitually choose the wrong partner based on superficial reasons, rather than finding someone who aligns with their own value system

And it becomes easier to choose partners based on superficial reasons when they are young and have more superficial qualities to offer

Edit, this was in response to the topic of emotional insecurity

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  9. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Richard Gere 69 and wife Alejandra Silva 35 just announced they've welcomed the birth of their new son born a few days ago.
    Now let's see didn't someone say something about male sexual decline in later life ? LOL

10. ^well that's nice

He can play ball with his kid in 6 years.
    So cute.

TattooedBen likes this.
  11. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I'd say most likely no as most get what they want physically just not within the framework of any binding relationships of any sort.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

He can play ball with his kid at 75?

His kid can practice CPR in 6 years

13. Asmodean

Not likely if they dismiss any woman older than 35. Or are you implying prostitutes?

14. Exactly. Lol

TattooedBen likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You don't have to defend me Rolling, I don't care what that queer **** has to say it's quite obvious he threw a tantrum the moment I bought up my theory about the DNA structure and he's contemplated the reality of what I said and he's scared and now vehemently defending himself because deep down all he is portraying is that this is the best it's going to get for him, riding the emotional train on HipForums. :tearsofjoy:

rollingalong likes this.
  16. Are you talking about me? I was drunk on whiskey and can't remember what was said. I don't remember anything about DNA structure.

I'm just too nice to tell Irminsul how it really is. But she goes around calling people "queer cunts"... I mean, really, the irony. smh Any grown ups want to talk?

17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

No matter what the ladies always go for older guys.

When you are 15 she will want the guy who is 18. He has the car and the apartment. When you are 25 she will want the 35 year old. He has promotions at his job you are fresh out of school and have none.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You telling me how it really is, is laughable coming from a guy who expresses no desire to do anything. Lol. You got the shits and threw a tantrum. End of story and you being drunk only galvanises it, because I know that speaking drunk often spills into speaking the truth and if anything you said is the truth then I don't want anything to do with you.

I mean what are you going to say, that I'm self centred. That I'm selfish? That I live in my own world? That my reality is false? Big whoop. I've had better people tell me worse. I wouldn't want you to live in my shoes, I couldn't do that to my wife, she deserves better. Or am I ****, a bitch, I'm racist, I'm nasty rah rah rah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.