Older men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't understand what your last sentence really has to do with me? When did I say anything about not being friends with somebody?

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think you're not interested in women your age, which is ok if it would be for the right reasons. That last remark is telling. We were talking about single women.

Oral sex must have been non existent or really unpleasant to give :D

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ok. I don't think I get the real meaning of this sentence

4. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

It's a prop for his dance routine, I believe.

Pete's Draggin' likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i'm jealous of irminsuls awesome life too... i'm slightly more polite about it ...….ftr….I did not ask for your trust

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

neonspectraltoast said:
    I can be happy and content without chasing stupid bullshit like getting fucked with a bullwhip.

my bullwhip has a penis shaped handle...you'd like it

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

When I was in school we had the financial crash of 2008. That's when I was settling into a major. I had to pick a major and some of the thinking was that certain majors weren't a reliable field which is still true to some degree. I settled on accounting because the bureau of labor statistics suggested that field would be hiring the most jobs.

When I did work in accounting, it didn't resemble my homework from college. It was data entry, and no I didn't really like it. It was ok at first, but once I realized that the small office where I was working didn't have to offer what I was looking for I decided it was time to move on.

I don't want to go back to accounting. I have sort of decided that many of the jobs are data entry. You see a lot of potential jobs that want QuickBooks experience. Well, I have a little of that in the data entry part of it anyway. But I don't want to do data entry again.

Now I'm studying Sociology with music on the side. I think I might want to take some more music courses, and I've nearly exhausted the Sociology options that are offered.

8. soulcompromise

We actually have a JoAnns! :)

9. What do you hope for, career and employment-wise, if you don't mind saying?

10. soulcompromise

Well, I don't know actually. I'm not really looking in social work, and as I mentioned, accounting neither. I'm actually really interested in learning more about music, possibly computer science, and continuing with sociology. As @Vanilla Gorilla mentions, I should be seeking out a masters or doctorate at my age. Perhaps I will get into a graduate program somewhere and decide after that.

11. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Coolness.
    I'll fly out to you.

I'll take the yarn and fabric aisles
    You take the adhesives and colored paper aisles

You'll have some digits and date before store close. Promise.......

12. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

27a17acd-9b9d-456d-9398-67abcaa9aebc_text.gif

13. soulcompromise

lol

14. I wouldn't trade my life for Irminsul's in a thousand years. The things she chases after don't interest me in the slightest, and in fact I'm glad not to have any part of them.

Why would I like it? Why do you perverts whose lives revolve around sex think everyone else's has to too? I'm asexual. I'm not interested. I'm tired of being mind raped by your pervy bullshit. Keep it to your motherfucking self.

Why are you even joining this conversation? Don't you have something to shove up your ass?

Asmodean likes this.
  15. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Serious as a heart attack really, first I'm counting women as single who are divorced or as is often the case lately having been long time life partners etc. Please don't tell us you believe it's possible to experience the rigors of multiple marriages and / or partnerships throughout a life of 20 years or more and not accumulate baggage. I think we all know better . I've seen this personally so many times throughout my life and fortunately we live in times where serious relationships and marriages are in decline anyway so men no longer feel any need to succeed in the relational bliss department because so many friends and acquaintances feel the same way.
    So yes lot's of guys are just throwing in the towel and heaving a huge " hell with it " and living life unencumbered without all this nonsense.

Research will bear this out and BTW this is not the only reason men are giving up there's much more and it really is the new trend of the 21'st century.

16. Newsflash: men have baggage too, and sometimes it ain't pretty

Meliai and rollingalong like this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this thread is about me...i'm an older man.....and you seem like you have steam coming from your ears lol...….if you want I can tell you how to get the young girls :)

xoxo

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

why not?.....just because people have experienced drama some of us now hoe to keep the baggage stored...emotional security isnt rare.

19. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

I'd be the first to agree with you and thanks for pointing that out.
    The problems I'm discussing here have much to do with the erosion of trust among us as a society. Let's face it , to ever bee in a serious relationship trust is huge and without it nothing else will ever work .
    Trust in anything, fellow man, society, business, church, government or other is rapidly declining and getting worse.
    I think we're all becoming more insular and far less willing to endure all that it takes to build relationships of this sort. Too bad though it's not like I'm celebrating or anything it's just how it is.

20. Don't you think all threads and everything in them is about you, though?

I seriously doubt you can tell me how to get the young girls. See, I'd be interested in an intelligent woman, if anything, and an intelligent woman wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. But again, I'm asexual and not interested in girls or boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.