Older men

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wouldn't count on it.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah well that's where we differ then.

See all this ambition I have, I believe is in my DNA and genetics, given to me by a family of soldiers who for years of their life struggled and fought to survive and it gave me similar DNA to want to live with a need to live.. Maybe this is what Darwin meant with his theory on survival of the fittest.

The moment I sit down and think the way you're thinking is the moment my genetics and DNA have reached their potential. The fact that I feel the need and desire and ambition to get out there and experience more is my DNA telling me I still have a lot to live for.

3. Yes, you are the fit one. You win. Congratulations. You get "life."

4. And we all know it's a crock of fucking shit.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not what I said at all. But anyway. You enjoy the rest of your life. :)

rollingalong likes this.
  6. *something nice so I don't get banned*

7. And you know what? I do enjoy my life. And I don't chase thrills. Does that compute with someone like you? I don't need your shit. How does that fit? I don't fucking need it. I can be happy and content without chasing stupid bullshit like getting fucked with a bullwhip.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Heh. Nerves struck, like the ringing of a.bell. :sweatsmile:

rollingalong likes this.
  9. Not really. I just don't fucking feel empathy anymore, because I don't trust a single one of you shitty bastards.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And don't sit there and get pissy with me with your "I don't need your shit". You brought yourself into the argument with your own self centred remarks and philosophy.

rollingalong likes this.
  11. I didn't get involved anywhere, actually. I can't relate to you whatsoever. I won't even put you down, because I'm not mean. That's all you.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

No no, you got involved. You proceeded to tell me about my life, my feelings and my future and though I blatently said I don't feel that way, you continued to push the issue until I said something that has now triggered you to go all emo and the need for a safe space.

13. I don't feel involved. I feel like this is utter fucking bullshit. I like you, Irminsul and you're just putting me down, telling me my life is shit, just because I don't go for all your stupid fucking bullshit. Fuck you and fuck white power.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How the hell did I do that? All I talked about was the way I feel and you and VG kept banging on about how it's all nonsense and telling me what I will feel when I'm older.

I don't really care what anyone does with their life, I never once put you down for whatever you even do in your life, all I'm saying is I don't feel the same way about mine.

I am sorry if it feels like I've personally attacked you but I assure you I never meant to, I'm felt attacked, as if my philosophy was being put down.

15. I don't even know what the fuck is going on and I don't care.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hug it out bitch.

-hug-

17. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

dude in his late 20s here willing to bang u like an old geezer. hmu

Irminsul likes this.
  18. You live your whole life to be there for people, your children, whoever, and then you get old and guess what? They don't really give a fuck what you did. Eat it.

19. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I'd like to tell you to get out to a JoAnn fabrics. (Or equivalent Hobby Lobby/ Michael's)
    About 2 weeks ago last Wednesday had a good encounter with a woman named Jackie at my local JoAnn Fabrics store. I was at Jo Ann's working on my lollipop.

I'd post the details of my encounter but it's off topic. Jackie was an older woman.

Anyhoo....

A good inexpensive way to meet younger (and older) women is at those craft stores.

Good luck Soul, I'd be your wing man anyday........

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Didnt mean it that way, just ,meant naps become more important

Sure do other stuff, You see old folks today doing other stuff, but you see them when they are out and about. Having naps in the middle of the day in their hotel rooms when travelling, you dont see that

Naps are awesome

As for Neon, he is kind of right, if you have to go along with peoples bullshit to stay friends with them, say something they dont want to hear then all of a sudden they arent your friend anymore....that kind of thing, Then it was all kind of fake to begin with. Surely you have experienced one friend by now you were friends with for a long time, a single day there was some drama about something insignificant and they never talked to you after that....means it was never real in the first place. A real friend is the one that puts up with the real you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.