Older men/Younger women relationships

Discussion in 'True Love' started by BottleFED, Jan 4, 2011.

1. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Just curious, when you say interesting conversations, what are the topics that the conversations are about?

2. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

^Gold Post

3. AmyBeachGirl

AmyBeachGirl Member

Older men may be good teacher..my first was a lot older

Kimmiescock likes this.
  4. Puss N Boots

Puss N Boots Guest

My hunky boyfriend is 15 years older than me. I'm surprised to be dating someone so much older than me but when you find the right person it doesn't matter. We are very in love, have a great emotional and sexual relationship and our age difference doesn't seem to get in the way. He is healthy and we like to hike and have fun adventures that keep life fun and exciting. :love:

5. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

To some extent age is just a number, and people who get along well and love each other, regardless of if the sex is great or mediocre and regardless of their age are lucky and should rejoice in it. Everyone is different and one person's hell is another person's heaven; People can look at others and be quick to scoff and judge because of their ages, differences or social status but at the end of the day they don't have to live with them. I understand older men's desire for a younger woman and vice versa. It fulfills some void they have and were probably born or raised with. Like younger men who are infatuated with older women. It satisfies a need and the opposite sex is just another aspect of it that makes it exciting for both.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I hope he taught you beneficial things that you can apply to your life moving forward and didn't teach you to not go for older men.

6Sailor9 likes this.