Older men/Younger women relationships

Discussion in 'True Love' started by BottleFED, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how old do you think a guy needs to be for this? basically, this would be why high school girls like older men.

2. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

i don't understand how some young girls can call their counterparts

be it young men

immature

when chasing older men - of which is done for 'security' and pampering

is a way of avoiding pursuing the difficult road in life themselves.

that's equally as immature - and it's potentially a long term problem.

we are probably all as bad as each other.

3. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Well the bible does say we're all hypocrites, an filthy unclean things...and I honestly can't disagree with that.

4. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

High school girls or lets say teens who just graduated and turned 18, I can't see them thinking about finding a man, or older man, and family, being a wife and a mother. I think that alot of them, either inside their own family or the friends family where they see alot the family structure and this is all about younger siblings and how parents deal one of one with younger kids, and them thinking, no way, thats too much work, its time to party, but I do see those feelings waning in the years following the paty years (last year of high S and first 2-3 years of College) and they tend to weight until they find a comparable husband who can comliment. On the flip side of this, I have seen several young girls straight out of HS, who want to start a family soon, normally with a desire to be a mother because they were raised simple and their Mom pushed being the good little women concept. While they are going down in numers, you will find them in ample numbers in the southern regions. They tend to be fiercly loyal, desire to have children right at the start and work at being a wife and mother.

5. Rosehippy

Rosehippy Banned

i was with a man 17 yrs older. Met him in 20's...you grow up and get over the generation gap, get over their intolerances. You get over them and look for someone younger. I think the man that seeks the young woman gets his due.

6. gabriel32724

gabriel32724 Guest

Well you dont do it to have a long term relationship, you both know its going to end, its for the learning experience for the female. She learns and you get enjoyment from teaching her, and you care about her, but its not a marriage type relationship. I date exclusive younger women only, from 22 to 35, we have fun we enjoy each others company. We especially love the sex. Take it for what its worth, enjoy the learning experience.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't think it's as much a southern thing as a small town thing. out of the 25 or so women i graduated high school with, probably at least 10 were married, pregnant, or both within a year of graduation.

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Girls in your mid teens - would you allow a much older guy to make love to you who was very open minded sexually ?
    Say someone 30 yrs older?

9. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Age does not mean nothing as long as everyone is a consenting adult. You are only as old or young as you feel. How mature a person is is way more importent. I am 41 and the woman I love and am living my life with is 28. I didn't search her out for her age and she did not search me out for mine. We meet and became friends first, got to know each other and realized that we had lots in comman so went on a date. Within a couple weeks of dating it became very clear that we were a great match for each other on every level. I was married for 16 years before this to the wrong person that I had nothing in common with and told myself I would never get married again. That has changed now and the future looks bright evryday when I wake up beside her.

10. Rocky and Trish

Rocky and Trish Member

enhancer13; Well said!

11. usedtobehoney

usedtobehoney Senior Member

I'm in my late 20's but I'm going to go ahead and say no for girls in their mid-teens. What is mid-teens anyway? 13-19 are the teen years so...the first and last two are not your target area?

btw, girls in this age group are not interested in older men for the sex. Especially someone 30 years older. That's just not what they're in it for...so if they were to have sex with someone 30 years older than them, I doubt that sex would have much to do with their motivation. I remember being a teenager. These things don't change.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Re: mid teens - I say one that is legally able to have sex (in my country it's age 16) so thats my target area. If I were single & had a nice girl make advances towards me & she wasn't put off by having sex with a over 50's guy & was willing to, I would teach her some acts - unless she had performed them with someone else before ? I would show her that age is no barrier & it's only a number & that she may not take my age into consideration at all. It's what you can do & how you do it & if she's very satified sexually - some young prostitutes probably have sex with guys much older than me & get just as aroused as if it was a young guy they were with. Some Teens would possibly like to experience sex with an experienced guy rather than a guy who isn't? It's how they (teens) see within the person & not the outside appearance? Some old guys are very open minded & could teach a teen things sexually they never knew were possible or acceptable. Sex acts have changed since they were ages ago & now that anal sex is just a normal type of act now that it wasn't acceptable when our great grandparents were sexually active - how times have changed. Some eroctic sex acts (anal / oral) which were unheard of previously are now just performed as daily ones & accepted more as allowable & not illegal. Some older guys (like my age) would possibly enjoy having sex with a person many years younger themselves regardless of the the teens age, so long as it was legal. Older guys are just as good in bed as a young one. Sometimes possilbly even better at it than younger guys?

13. Mauve_Turtle

Mauve_Turtle Guest

I am 24 years old and pretty much have no interest in guys my age. My boyfriends usually are about 15 year older then me (current bf is 39.) I am a hard worker, run my own business, have a house and a car and have already been married and widowed. I'm not looking for a sugar daddy, I'm simpy looking for someone who I relate to.

14. LivinAFantasy

LivinAFantasy Member

I'm 45 and my wife is 27. We've been together for 6 years, and married for one. We get funny looks at times, but we ignore people. Our happiness is what counts, and people will find things to point their fingers at regardless of what you do in life, so we just live free and happy and let others wallow in their own misery.

15. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

It isn't odd. I got briefly involved with a women who was 36 (I'm 21) and I saw no problem with that, though she looked and acted closer to my age than hers. Sadly it was cut short due to psychological damage she had suffered from a very abusive relationship that ended shortly before I met her. She wasn't ready to put herself at risk again. Bad timing i guess. :/

16. tweetequipment

tweetequipment Guest

When I was younger I loved dating older men. Right now, most of my friends are in relationships with younger men however. Weird.

I still feel though that men don't mature until at least 40!

17. PiperStLennon

PiperStLennon Member

my sweetie is 20 years older than me. i think i relate to older men better than those my age because i was brought up (through my teens) with pretty much just my dad and his friends around, and i only had a couple of friends my age. so i relate to people older than me quite well. even though i'm in my 30's, i still consider men my age 'boys' that haven't grown up yet.

my kiddo's father was also older than me by 10 years, as was another ex that i got along with quite well. past relationships with men my age or younger have always ended up in ugly breakups.

18. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

I don't have any daddy issues, but I have gotten along with older men better than most guys around my age, mostly because of the mental attraction and that they could carry on some interesting conversation.

19. aceouses

aceouses Banned

I've never known someone with a big age gap to have a good relationship, but then again I don't know too many people.

My mom is 11 years younger than my dad and their relationship is one of the shittiest, distant marriages I've ever seen.

I've certainly got an age cut off, but if you think that you can find happiness in someone who is way older/younger than you, then I say why not..

20. Blue_Monday

Blue_Monday Guest

Hi,

I'm a 25 year old girl, and I'm currently dating a 40 year old man. This is the first time I fall in love with someone more than 3-4 years older than I. My preference has never been to find an older man, I just happened to fall in love!

Just to clarify, I have no daddy issues. As my job pay pretty well, and I like to be independent, he is neither my 'sugar daddy'. Most of those around me would describe me as a smart, attractive, caring and adventurous girl without any problem finding someone her own age. Both friends and family have been curious of why I've chosen to date an older man, and some are worried of the age differences. Topics I've discussed range from sex life, differences in our interests and experience, being in different phases of life, if we have to make compromises all the time to make it work etc. And I understand their skepticism, and I’m well aware that the 15 years between us might lead to difficulties I wouldn’t encounter with a partner more close to me in age. Not that I have lived more than 1/3 of a lifetime, but my experience and rationale tells me that each relationship will have challenges of its own. Either some of those listed above, or there will be something else.

The love for someone is not defined by the number of challenges the relationship might encounter, neither by age difference. I fell in love with him because of who he is, because of his wonderful personality, his intellect, his humor, his attractiveness, his way of seeing things – I fell in love with him. I must admit that I was skeptic to our age difference when he first asked me out (he had to do so twice before I agreed). But after our first night out, I was sold. I have never before met a man I connected with in this way; amazing chemistry, we were both open and honest, we had fun and enjoyed the company of the other in ways that can’t be put into words. We spent the next day together as well, and I then left abroad for work. We both knew that he would be gone by the time I got back – he would move 5000 km away!

That was the start of our long distance relationship, which has been hard, but at the same time so right for the both of us. It is fantastic to love someone as much as I love him, and be loved in the same way back. I picture a future with him, and I’m determined to make this work. The is the one! So yes, I do believe that you might find true love with a younger girl, and that if she ‘truly accepts you as a true love feel that way about you’ not will depend on the age difference between you.

I’m more unsure your motives are the right ones to pursue younger girls though. You mention that you ‘missed out on that True Love/First Love feeling and this may be my attempt at trying to find it’, and that you want another child. Let’s start with your first ‘motivation factor’. Finding true love and the feeling of first love is not determined by the age of the other part. You might as well find true love in an older woman (though people may become less spontaneous and acquire an increasing amount of responsibilities with time). The desire to find a ‘productive’ girl does not have a direct link to ‘finding the one true love’, in my opinion. You say that it is hard to find a girl that is attracted to you without having any ‘daddy issues’ or view you as a ‘sugar daddy’, but are your rationale to date them where it should be? I know for a fact that if my boyfriend viewed me as a) a child production vehicle; and b) a breath of youth he needed to feel young and in love; I would have viewed our relationship differently.