Older Men And Younger Women

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by steveintn99, Apr 27, 2007.

1. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

How many younger women like older men im not talking a few years im talking like 10 or more let me here what you have to say.

2. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

ugh...gross..peophilia for one is gross, not that it pertains to you, but thats how i look at it...if shes young enough to be your daughter..its fucking gross, butttt...you have to take old saggy balls in to account...eww...wrinkly skin and old...balls...sick

3. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

well i understand that some women dont like it but i have found that there are quite a few that does

4. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

Lol at WWKCD729, that was funny (butttt...you have to take old saggy balls in to account...eww...wrinkly skin and old...balls...sick)...i don't find nothin wrong with a younger woman & an older man just as long as she isnt a child..

5. PoisonedPenny

PoisonedPenny Member

Been there done that. We had a sixteen year age difference. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

6. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

I think 10 years would be my limit as far as age difference goes. I am into older guys, but not guys who are old enough to be my father, and certainly not guys who are old enough to be my grandfather. It is a preference, though, and age difference really does not matter, as long as there is no pedophilia going on.

7. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Whatev, age is, afterall, just a number, right? BUT it seems like the people I have most in common with, and ultimately am attracted to, are people within 10 or so years of my age. To each their own.

8. Justyna

Justyna Member

Yes, I've been always attracted to much older men. Even my father's age. Man's face gets some kind of nobleness with time, and men that aren't really handsome when they are young become very interesting in older age. The same with their personality. Yes, they are like wine - the older they get, the better they taste.

9. Hiplikethat

Hiplikethat Member

been there done this dont think i will ever again date a man older than me by 24 years

10. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

Wow, that is a good thing to hear, you put it so well.

If you take care of yourself age means nothing. I wish women 10 years younger than me would take better care of themselves sometimes.

11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Not quite, in this context 10 years is not just a number, its "cell phones are new", "texting????", its "How do I put an LP in this iPod", "What's Woodstock?" ,"Free Whooie?" The cultural differences pile up as the years go by.

12. Frieden

Frieden Senior Member

Yes, and that is why I said most of the people I'm attracted to are w/in 10 years of my age....because we have things in common, generally. Still, age is JUST a number, at least in my opinion.

13. love riot

love riot Member

15 to 20 years older is hot. Any older is too much for me. And yes Justyna, like wine.

14. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

agree with justyna. ive been into guys up to a dozen years older than me. i dont consider age, if we have chemistry thats all that matters to me. im rarely attracted to guys my age.

15. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I like guys in their 30's. any older and it feels weird and they tend to be too bitter and any younger I get agravated by their stupidity.

16. mlee27

mlee27 Member

never been with someone older than me only younger but hey if u like older go older.

17. Anton R

Anton R Member

I'm going on 45, and at my age if you're healthy there are a lot more dating opportunities...I like to joke I come home with more phone# now from the grocery store than when I was in my 20's and hitting the clubs all night. Lots of dating but not a lot of real LTR opportunities, though. I like women my age because we like to talk about the same things, but many of them are divorced or carrying baggage that makes commitment a real bed of nails. Probably made worse by the fact that I decided to dump the civilized life and semi-retire aboard a small sailboat while I still have the larger part of life ahead of me..."let's go sailing" gets a lot more votes than "let's go sailing around the world..." and within the next few years I'd like to get started on that trip. I've had several people tell me I should try to date younger women if I expect to find someone who's into that kind of life, but although there are a lot of attractive young ladies, I've never really had the lightning strike with anyone significantly younger.

One thing is, I'm fairly healthy and have always spent a lot of time either in the country, outdoors, on the water, etc...and it seems a lot of women I meet spend all their time bottled up like hothouse plants. I hate to sound like a jerk, but most women my age seem to have bad health problems...and I don't mean a few extra pounds...if she's healthy and happy a little extra cushion doesn't matter to me. I mean like a medicine chest full of different prescriptions, this syndrome and that disorder and a host of real or imagined issues...many of them seem to be doctor addicts and even psychiatric addicts. I knew one wonderful woman a couple years ago who got depressed during Christmas, and since her employer had a full health plan, went to see a mental health counselor because it wouldn't cost her anything. Today she's addicted to three psychiatic medications and can't get through one day without them, a beautiful strong woman went into 100% victim mode, and that's the gospel truth. Since then I've had a secret anger towards those people, I know there are psychiatrists that do some good, but I know what I've seen, too. Many of them live by catching someone when they're vulnerable and make them a customer for life.

I'm not trying to be mean, but other than coffee and a little herb, I can take a sack of beans and a fishing pole and just disappear. If I meet 10 women my age, maybe one would consent to a camping trip and then you have to rent a U-Haul for what they bring with them, and after two or three days they've had it. I once walked the BearFoot Trail in Wyoming (nudist backpacking!) and we didn't see another human being for a month and a half, ran out of food after three weeks and had to live off what we could find. The person I'm seeing now would have collapsed after 48hrs and sat down sobbing next to "HELP" scratched in the dirt. She's a wonderful person, but she can't even go on an overnight sailing trip because there isn't air conditioning on my sailboat...(silent scream).

I've met some European women going on backpacking and sailing adventures, if you're out in the American wilderness anywhere and you see female climbers or backpackers an awful lot of them seem to be from overseas...maybe the first leg of my circumnavigation should be a European tour, see if there's any crazy seafaring gals in the Old World...I'm definitely hitting Ireland first thing, just from looking at it on the map it looks like hundreds of little harbors and coves I want to check out. And, red hair, pale skin and green eyes really push my buttons...my first gf had red hair and it's plucked my heartstrings ever since. Sigh!

Does anybody read this board in Ireland? LOL

Later

18. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

well, my twenty's coming up in september and my boyfriend is 35.. and we've been together for a year and half, so.. :)

19. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

I don't understand why chicks my age (17) are into guys in their 20s. I always thought it was weird, and was wondering why they weren't dating me instead lol. But it's cool. Do what makes you happy, that's what I say.

20. jim420

jim420 Member

Well I am one them older 50s guys,, Ain't got none them wrinkles LoL ...

My dicks hard & my Balls don't sag !!
    I currantly date a 32 stoner chick ,, we get alon good enjoy same stuff .. She after me about my beard and mustash wenI let them grow long LoL ..
    And it is well said by women !! No boy ever made me Orgasim like that, nor do we wam-bam U 5minutes and say go get me another beer Ho'e