Older Married Women Masturbating Alone Make Me Cum So Hard!

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by luvkissnmen, Jan 27, 2016.

1. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

Oh, you sly, foxy ladies -- all those long, secret, salacious, scintillating, multi-orgasmic solo sessions of intoxicatin, un-relenting self-pleasuring! Nothing can take my breath so completely away; make my randy, rutting, stiffly-jutting, stretching, straining man-cock so wonderfully, impossibly, painfully hard; make my strong fingers curl around & clutch & pound from top to bottom up & down; make my taut, naked
    body roll & arch & toss & turn & writhe & squirm like a serpent on my bed as I beat it unmercifully; fill my bedroom around my with my breathless moaning & groaning & gasping & grunting & whimpering and, when I can no longer hold it back, my loud, unbridled wailing and weeping -- oh, my even louder strangled, astonished, anguished cries! -- when those hard, shattering contractions of my long-awaited ejaculation strike like sledge-hammer blows, jerking my aching testicles up hard between my flailing legs and my cum (now clear & thin & watery, literally melted after two+ hours in my churning, undulating belly!) cums gushing up through me and leaping out, scalding hot, up toward the ceiling & raining gloriously dow on my chest & face & hair & the headboard of my bed like the thought of you lying home alone & naked in bed with your hand, two middle fingers curled in deep, gripping, that luscious furry mound between your indolent thighs, head thrown back with your chin stretched toward the ceiling, eyes closed tightly, your mouth open wide in silent & eloquent tribute to the indescribable(at tomes almost unbearable!) sensual, sexual pleasure (and its accompanying chill bumb!) sweeping over your moist, feverish body ...

Wil you please tell me all that you will about yourself and your infatuation with or addiction to the art, act & practice of endless masturbation ...?

1 person likes this.
  2. DumbNut66

DumbNut66 Members

Oh wow sure enjoyed reading this.

3. Alone At Last

Alone At Last Member

endless masturbation = fact of my life; addition? No or is it Yes!!!

Love to groom myself, watch my body change in the mirror, video myself and end outdoors on my deck or rooftop totally naked = pure bliss

4. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I have seen one of my aunts who is aged masturbating on bed all alone. I could hear her moan. I went to her bedroom thinking that she was sick. But when I opened the door I saw her naked on bed masturbating. Even after seeing me she did not stop. She just masturbated vigorously till she reached her climax. She told me not to tell this to anyone. I did not tell this to anyone till date. One thing I must admit whenever I think of her naked body and her masturbating it gives me a hard on.