Older married guys

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

I'm an older married guy in reality, a shemale sexpot in fantasy. I'm fascinated by fantasies of sex with men, but I don't want to cheat on my wife in reality. My solution has been to write sexy novelettes about shemales, most of whom have sex with men, for Reluctant Press/Mags Inc.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You are who you are only you can change it and if you can't change it then live your life as you are! Good luck my friend....!

3. crilly

crilly Newbie

I am an older widower my wife died in 2011 I live alone in a rural area for a while I thought of sex with anybody but got into Bi videos
    I contacted a site and made arrangments to meet a guy he arrivedat my place stripped down and was very impressive after a little play I took his cock inm my mouth and really enjoyed the feel and every thing to do with it. We have meet several times since then he now fucks me on a regular bases. I prefer married guys as I am of the opion they are the safer to play with

4. Willgeorge

Willgeorge Members

Well I think it is official…I am a card carrying faggot. I know longer have organisms when I make love to my wife, I have been faking them for a year now,(I have an implant so can produce a hardon on command). However when fucking a man I have really intense organisms. I still really love my wife and enjoy being intimate with her…..but the lust has faded.
    I am somewhat sad about that but I guess it is what it is…..

Well I'm curious and dd788snipe like this.
  5. jamie_oth

jamie_oth Supporters HipForums Supporter

Hi Dave. I found your post interesting because it consolidated some questions that recently have puzzled me. I’m 75, married 52 years and have been celibate since 1992. My wife is both homophobic and highly disinterested in sex. Recently I took out a subscription to Squirt. My profile advertisement resulted in several much younger men chatting me up. They were very open about their interest in older men. At first I thought they were pulling my leg but now I realize they were genuine and have a real fondness for older guys. I still puzzle over the motivation supporting this fondness for a much older man (at the same time I’m glad about it ). Scratching my head…

6. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I truly think that senior gay/bi guys are too often ignored; I personally (being a celibate 66-year old gay guy) had always found a lot of senior fellows are sexier than a lot of of younger guys-------you would be surprised to learn how hot a lot of younger guys find senior fellows-------the idea of two horny senior buddies really going at-or a guy with a dude young enough to be his (adult) son or grandson I just find exceedingly hot!

Kassiexxxx, dd788snipe and jamie_oth like this.
  7. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Having a bi friend, pulling and sucking each other's cock is the greatest lust-filled way to spend the evening. I do recommend a friendly guy with a nice hard cock. I didn't know I could shoot so much come in one evening.

Suburbanray, KC69 and soulpoker like this.
  8. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I remember the first time I had sex with an older man who admitted to being in a sexless marriage and him telling me that before his wife gave up on sex, he had never thought about having sex with men... until she told him they wouldn't be having sex ever again. He had said that the whole thing had upset him badly and as he sat and thought about how this would change his life, it "hit" him that he could either go have sex with other women or... try having sex with men, which he said felt more right to him because it wasn't considered to be cheating (at the time). Since that time, I've tried to find out why this makes so much sense to older men - and older men who have never given a single thought to having sex with men (and who never experimented in their youth). There just seems to be some kind of "logic" to this that just escapes me - except I do understand that men will do whatever they have to do in order to have sex and if that includes sleeping with other men, um, okay - I won't tell if you won't!

9. NWHOU62

NWHOU62 Members

Why is it so difficult to get away from hook ups and FWB and actually develop a relationship with a bi partner?

10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

I don't think it has to be... but we are conditioned to think that sex with someone other than your wife is probably wrong - therefore if you do this, it needs to be secret, hidden, and not talked about - especially if you are doing it with another man - it is what our culture is conditioned to - heteronormative attitudes. Men fear if they have repeated sex with a woman, that woman will complicate their lives - so the transfer that same fear to the relationship with the man. What he fails to understand is that a good relationship is built on trust - and not on bullshit - and it can go further. I've read several posts here by men who have built a long-lasting one-on-one relationship with a good buddy that never went so far to create a rift in his life. Some have progressed to deep emotional bonds. I think it is possible to have a healthy physical and emotional relationship with a friend - It is not easy to find but I do believe it is possible

GrayGuy57, KC69, Suburbanray and 2 others like this.
  11. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Because it's not what "the majority of bi guys" are looking for; they want sex, they want it now, and they want it the way they want it without the complications that being in a relationship can bring to the table. FWB might be the closest some guys want to get to because you get all of the perks of a relationship but none of the responsibilities although some guys insist on being exclusive to an FWB (and they to them) and... it's not only too much like work, some men are already in a relationship and now you're asking them to commit to two relationships or, gasp, give up the one they have in favor of a new one? Yeah, let's not and say we did is a likely response. It's... why buy the whole bull when all you want is the meat?

That's why it's so difficult to get away from hookups and FWBs. Historically, it's never been about romance and relationships; it's been about giving up the dick/ass, having fun, see ya some other time... maybe. Historically, anything that looked or even felt like a relationship was anathema and to be avoided. In these modern times, there came a push that said that if you couldn't be in a same sex relationship with someone, then there's no way you're really bisexual and while there is nothing wrong with seeking a relationship, you're asking for something that, again, "the majority of men" aren't even interested in.

If you can do it, great but good luck finding a guy who wants what you want.

GrayGuy57, Suburbanray and dd788snipe like this.
  12. NWHOU62

NWHOU62 Members

Thanks for the feedback. I am married myself and an exclusive FWB would work. I think I need a friend as I really don't have close friends

13. NWHOU62

NWHOU62 Members

Any guys in the Houston area?

14. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Believe me, you're not alone.

KC69, GrayGuy57 and Barefoot Rick like this.
  15. topper

topper Member

Im kinda old and don't know all of these letter abriviations. What is FWB (Fat White Broad?)

16. canuck9999

canuck9999 Member Lifetime Supporter

FWB = Friend With Benefit

GrayGuy57 and dd788snipe like this.
  17. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

That's hilarious.

KC69 and dd788snipe like this.
  18. LateBloomerMWM

LateBloomerMWM Newbie

This is so common that it should almost be considered "normal," in my opinion. It's surprisingly prevalent among older, married men.

KC69 likes this.
  19. SEWisco624

SEWisco624 Newbie

Anyone in Wisconsin?

Fred b likes this.
  20. CarlC

CarlC Members

Wow - so many of us!