Older married guys

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Feb 20, 2008.

1. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like a plan. I'm game.

2. Windman

Windman Members

I’m going to need to scratch this itch soon!

jumper2 and dd788snipe like this.
  3. oralswallow65

oralswallow65 Members

Older married guy(20 years) wife stopped sex and touching 8 years ago....5 years ago I started sucking cock and loved it ( have swallowed well over 100+ loads) left my wife a month ago - no regrets - now openly bi

4. NiceCut

NiceCut Members

Never done it but fantasize about being spread open and taken.

5. JDRush21

JDRush21 Members

I'm a younger guy, but older married dudes (especially chubbier bear types) are easily my favorite. I love pleasing guys who aren't getting laid at home with a warm mouth or a nice tight ass. They normally cum nice big loads for me. I just want to find a regular guy I can discreetly go to to suck and get fucked.

6. jumper2

jumper2 Members

I'm also a bi-sexual married man in my early 60's, who likes to play with cocks other than my own from time to time. I like to give oral & have been taken anally also. I'm happily married & only have emotional feelings for women, but I do like a roll in the hay with a hot cock once in a while.

Spudz, KC69, Poplo. and 2 others like this.
  7. topper

topper Member

Since I first posted this 12 yrs ago, things changed. Wife is totally finished with sex for herself, except for her voyeuristic interests. She is the one who instigated bi play , as an alternative source of satisfaction. With her encourgement , she created an inteerest , so I gave it a try, . No longer able to have experiences with our close friend anymore, her/our interests have ventured into Strapons and anal/prostate play. I never had desires to look elsewhere. Would your wife entertain Strapon play? My wife wouldn't even talk about such things years ago, but times have changed and it has become on of her/our favorite sexual pastimes.

8. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I
    I wish but no she wouldn't. Like I said too old school.

Windman likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That's too bad, my wife loves getting her strap-on hooked up to prance around swing it before telling me to suck her big cock...she gets so verbal with dirty talk before telling me she's going to fuck me deep with her big cock. It's awesome to have and to hear a woman talk to you that way.

BiMature56 and dd788snipe like this.
  10. topper

topper Member

You'd better believe it. My wife discovered the power of a big cock, the first time she tried a big cock. If it turned her on to see me sucking and fucking herbig silicone cock, I was all for it. She didn't stop, until it happened for real. She still hasn't stopped.

Poplo. and dd788snipe like this.
  11. ride_stride

ride_stride Members

I'm a bi married man in my late 40s. I've been active with guys on and off since my 20s, but now that I find myself turning into one of those "older married guys", I find myself open to new ideas and fetishes (panty play, anyone?) that I hadn't considered before.

Poplo., BiMature56 and dd788snipe like this.
  12. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

As I get older and more accepting of my bisexuality, I'm getting more attracted to bears. A cool guy with a dad bod and a nice hairy chest makes me want to throw myself at him!

Perfectpex likes this.
  13. Perfectpex

Perfectpex Members

You can throw yourself this way!

Poplo. likes this.
  14. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

It would be my pleasure, hopefully yours too.

Perfectpex likes this.
  15. Perfectpex

Perfectpex Members

I’m sure it would be a mutual pleasure

16. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

This kind of thing is what I live for. Let's go lol.

17. Perfectpex

Perfectpex Members

so..... all the handsome men are gay....let’s hope some are bi and we can get down to business?

18. Hunterman

Hunterman Members

married 31 years. Had a few guy on guy encounters. One with a couple that was great. I really enjoyed the MM as well. I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth. Just seems really hard to find someone now without Craigslist. Plus the wife is not into bi play but is very interested in another man joining us. Would love to find someone in the KC area. Hopefully someday

KC69 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  19. Timmie

Timmie Members

Try Doublelist. I've found it's very much like Craigslist Personals used to be before it got shut down here in the U.S.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  20. MdBeachGuy

MdBeachGuy Newbie