Older I Get

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by eccofarmer, May 13, 2004.

1. MarkN

MarkN Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

2. teepi

teepi living my dream

When i was 13-14 I was in the best time, on a land commune in VT. I was with my future husband (just didn't know it till 32 years later)and was so in tune with what was happening around me. Living totally off the land and GROOVIN'....

"I was so much older then..I'm younger than that now...."
    When i had to leave there I got caught back up in a judicial system, that gave not 2 craps about me or who i was...grew up and had to make my way...but NEVER lost sight about what was important to me, just couldn't seem to grasp it again in relationships,living area or thoughts and deeds.

As some of you know I found my old love again and we are now back to our future, living as much as we had in Vt as possible.
    It's just funny how a few years ago Larry and I were having a conversation and I said at times I feel I was "wiser" then...back when I was 14....probably just a crap build-up in the old noggin.

But I'm shoveling it out and I'm catching up to my old younger self.
    Alot more freedom now, and we are finding more and more ways to be able to tell the different aspects of our lives ,that we never cared for ,to go to hell.
    Lots of freedom in that.

I'm still learning eevry day and alot of it is spiritual now.

So I don't mind if the body ages a bit, I have some good lovin' and a good mind and I'm in the woods again put the 3 together and......OHHHHH YEAHHHHHH!!

teepi

3. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Teepi I love that story. Honestly, that was great. I love it.

I hope I never lose touch with who I am. You're better for keeping track of yourself, kick ass.

4. kwicksandiv

kwicksandiv Member

I love getting older. I'm 45 and since i hit my 40's it has been great...I feel more sure of myself and have been living more the way I want to rather than pleasing other people.

5. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Teepi that was a graet story.I am glad i posted this thread.
    Reading all the positive stories brings a hug smile to my face.