old skool nick shows

Discussion in 'TV' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 18, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i think my all time fave nick show was clarissa explains it all, she was so cool!!!!! i remember the episode where her and sam were gonna go see Pearl Jam..............

Pete and Pete is second fave, i remember Iggy Pop and Micheal Stipe being on it............

2. mimosa

mimosa Banned

Don't forget Ren and Stimpy!! Classic.

3. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

how about salute your shorts? i dig the theme song/intro. anyone remember the episode with zeke the plumber?

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

haha i loved that one, and the one where they went on a road trip to the beach LOL

i loved the ren and stimpy where they were in space and ren went crazy

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i used to love are you afraid of the dark, all that, kenan and kel....

ummm pete and pete was good too, hey arnold... im sure theres more.

6. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

well, hey arnold's good, but it's still on. that's cool w/ me though. if only they'd cancel spongebob. rugrats reached a low point when they named the baby, Dill. dill pickles? wtf?

7. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

i remember watching clarissa explains it all at my cousins house and we used to always want the clothes that clarissa wore...now i look back on it and wonder what the hell i was thinking

8. jendi17

jendi17 Member

lol I love all the old nick shows...remember snick. on saturday nights lol that was my favorite thing, i hate all these new shows like spongebob and shit like that.

9. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i kinda dig sponge bob, he is always so happy. i made salmon cakes onces and told my lil girl they were crabbie patties HAHA

i used to love clarissas clothes too

10. MentalFloss

MentalFloss Member

Salute your shorts ruled! I really didn't like Hey Dude and Space Cases, does anyone remember those? They were realllly stupid.

11. inbloom

inbloom as the crow flies...

rocko's modern life!!!! :D

12. mimosa

mimosa Banned

Oh, I forgot "Are you Afraid of the Dark"!! that was a big Saturday night event at our house, back in the day. We would turn off all the lights and get spooky. Fun. Those shows were really well made too, I thought. I would watch them again if they were rerun. And in the mornings we watched Bill Cosby do Picture Pages, that was a hit too. "Picture Pages, Picture Pages, can you do your picture pages, ....dadada (can't remember the words)... your paper and your pencil".

13. CrAzYStaRR

CrAzYStaRR Member

OMG, I loved "Are you afraid of the Dark?". Anyone remember the show GUTS???

Legends of the Hidden Temple
    You Cant Do That On Television
    Eureeka's Castle
    Wild and Crazy Kids

14. MentalFloss

MentalFloss Member

Was guts the one with that crazy british chick and the guy was like Tell us about this course Moira and she'd be like "At the sound of my whistle, all three players will smoke a doobie (or whatever the thing was)". That chick was nuts.

15. Fierce_Flawless

Fierce_Flawless Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

oh my god! I loved Hey Dude and Space Cases!! The girl with rainbow hair named Catalina was my idol- and the brown haired boy from hey dude went on to be some guy on Sabrina the Teenage Witch with Clarissa. I thought that was pretty spiffy. And the entire cast of Salute your shorts fell off the fac eof the earth, no?

CAMP ANAWANA WE HOLD YOU IN OUR HEARTS
    AND WHEN WE THINK ABOUT YOU *IT MAKES ME WANNA FART*
    (says budnick with the red mullet)
    *GET IT RIGHT OR PAY THE PRICE*
    (says the counselor that always has zinc on his nose)

:)

good times. oh and i liked stick stickly. you know, the popcycle stick with eyes. when it was that you pick the shows thing and you could call in and stick stickly would air a certain episode- they had all those shows on their after they were cancelled. even- YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION!

does no one remember YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION?! it was like the original All That. it's the reason that nick slimes people! i hearted YCDTOT.

and Are You Afraid of The Dark? was so awesome. I think my favorite was the one where Tia and Tamara Mowry guest starred and it was this girl and this chamelion that turned into her and pushed her down a well and stole her identity... or maybe the one where the girl finds the dollhouse in her attic and magically goes inside it and starts to become plastic. That one gave me weird dreams as a kid.

:)

spiffy

16. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

i just remembered a show thanks to someone's mention of Guts...what was it called though? there was a giant stone head and teams competed in an obstacle course at the end of the show....that's gonna bug me. anyone know?

17. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

What was the name of the show with Mr. Miagi from the Karate Kid where he had a neice that lived with him? He was a retired cop or something.

18. Fierce_Flawless

Fierce_Flawless Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

SHELBY WOO!

i heart legends of the hidden temple btw. i always rooted for the blue baracudas. whatever happened to game shows on nick? they kind of died after "Figure It Out".

19. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

i think they "sold out" to cartoons and kiddie shows.

20. gratefuldeadhippy

gratefuldeadhippy Member

all are so cool as for guts
    DODODO do you have it GUTS