Old Regs Read This

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 9, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

.. :( :( :( ..

3. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

*ejaculates*

ahhh...
    seeing that page felt very erotic.
    Thank you.

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

My only complaint so far with the new forum is the excessive scrolling. Other than that, I haven't really had any problems.

On a side note, does anyone know what the reputation thing does? It's the little balance icon to the left of the post.

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

basically if you say some good things people will give you a good reputation, if you don't say good tings people will give you a bad reputation. So far I haven't upgraded reputations even though people have boosted it like 7 times so far... itll probibally happen at 10... SO GIVE ME MORE AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW :p

6. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

This new forum is actually kinda growing on me... if only i could get back all my posts, i'd be a happy camper :)

7. garf12

garf12 Member

The new forums are deffinetly more up to date, not early 90's style, but I do miss my 500 posts.

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

I was used to the old forums but I think I can get used to these too..they are more up-to-date. And I want my old posts back! Now I have to work back up to 1000, and I had just made it!! [​IMG]

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

Even the old forums don't show my correct post count. I had around 400 but they say I have 40 something.

These forums are all high tech and all, but I like the early 90s vibe thankyouverymuch.

10. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Yeah, these forums are awsome because of the people! No one should stop using this forum simply because of the new layout. I think we will get used to it and it will be better than the old ones. I really have no reason to complain anymore because I got my 100 posts and can see pictures.

11. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Man, you all got 100 posts pretty quickly. I gotta catch up!

12. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Wow...I come back to check and see if the Forums are up yet..and they are. But oh no! They aren't the Forums I'd come to know and love. Here's hoping we all can get used to it. I'm kinda sad actually. I liked the simple, not shiny and new forums. It was different from all the other forums out there, it fit with the community who posted I thought. More likely I'm just not used to it yet.

13. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

me too. i posted something at that link for shits and giggles and it said i have like 252 posts but i really had almost 500.

but we'll all get used to these forums and learn to love them just like the old hipforums.

you guys are racking up the post count, i only have like 7 or 8.

edit: 9 actually.

14. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

im feeling nostalgic!