Old Crone...you there??

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by In The Moment, Jun 6, 2004.

1. In The Moment

In The Moment Member

Hello. I think, being new here, that I thought this thread was directed at you, so I posted directly to you under "Hesitating...". Now I realize maybe this isn't just your thread, so you may have never seen it. Perhaps, you just had nothing to add.

Hope to hear from you

peace & light

2. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

I am here learning as we go.

Hi In The Moment

I did miss your thread, and answered it today. Thank you for your patience and reminding me.

You know I had a drem the other night where I hung from a weeping willow branch, and was suprised that the branch did not move as I was swinging from side to side with a noose around my nexk. I tried to create my own drama. Then the weeping willow tree spoke to me. He said I had no more excuses, and hang as I did the fact remained true. I was only as I saw myself.

Dam, some dreams just get in your way when you are trying to have a moment. Love you. Glad you stopped in. Hope you will also stop in the personal forum old crones place and enjoy the stories and energy there.