okay...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Bloody_Kisses, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

hella people have been tryin to tell me that smoking pot doesnt cause lung cancer. didnt bob marely die of lung cancer at the age of like 38? im pretty sure he didnt smoke cigs, & y'all know how much weed that fool smoked.

face it people, we may get lung cancer

2. KParker730

KParker730 Member

no pot does not cause lung cancer. Bob marley died of melanoma that spread to the rest of his body, which had nothing to do with pot.

3. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

4. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

right on, that makes me feel better.

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

yer welcome

6. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

meh, it obviously damages ur lungs as anything enhaled as smoke irritates them etc, but not sure about cancer, obviously if u add a mix of tobacco but otherwise im not too sure......

7. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

i thought bob marley had cancer all over his body? but was mostly found in the foot area. but eh. i could be wrong. guess i have to look it up or something

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Melanoma is cancer... marley had a wound on his toe which he thought he got from football(soccer)... well.. one day his toe nail fell right off.. and found out he had melanoma under his toe nail... doctors advised him to get it amputated.. and according to rasta ones body must stay whole... so he refused... he got really sick from it and died 4 years later... according to other studies.. because of his marijuana smoking he lived waaaaay longer than expected... since mairjuana helps inhibit tumor growth... cancer treatment wasnt the greatest in the late 70s and early 80's

9. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Yeah you have your facts very wrong. Bob Marley had melanoma in his toe which spread to the rest of his body. He had a choice of cutting his toe off but his religion didn't accept surgery.

10. KParker730

KParker730 Member

it accepted surgery just not amputation

11. 40oz and chronic

isnt that what he said?

anyway yea i thought it was something like that. and i have a bad toe nail thing going on right now too. i thought i got it from basketball. its all purple/black i cracked it and it went back into my skin. and has been like that for a few months now. never changed so im a little worried. never told anyone about it :p so im all high and shit thinking i must have been the reincarnation of Bob Marley. and die like he did.

god i love my bong

12. KParker730

KParker730 Member

haha that same kind of thing happened to my toenail because of ski boots that were too tight. my toenail was black and purple for like 5 months before it finally fell off

13. 40oz and chronic

eewwww i dont want that

P.S. have you smelled a toe nail? [​IMG]

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

its just blood under your toe nail... same thing happens when you smash your finger in a door or whatnot.. or get something heavy dropped on your toe

15. 40oz and chronic

there is yellow in it too [​IMG]

16. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I hope bloody kisses was kidding.

Kidding or stoned.

Educate yourself, people. It's only a couple clicks and a few keystrokes away. Posting something like, "C'mon, people.. you know you're all going to have a high risk of dying from cancer.. bob marley, blah blah, who's bob marley again? Hell no, I didn't do any research before posting this . . . "

I love being told that I'm going to die of cancer. Maybe I'll die young.

17. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

holy shit mine too! One of my ski boots was too tight last december and it was all black for like 3 months until it broke off, the new nail is still growing it. Heh, i found that amazing for some reason.

18. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

Cute. But you are aware of that it would be a painful way to die?

19. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Stoned sarcasm. I'm sure it's painful as hell, and I hate pain, especially the slow and enduring kind. I want to live to be old, but not too old to take care of myself properly.

To be more clear about this, I don't like to be told I'm going to become <insert horrible thing here> from <insert scapegoat here> when nobody has their facts straight.

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I recently heard about some research project where they found the opposite prove :confused:
    Sounds logic too, there's 5 times as much tar in weed as in tobacco.