Okay Women or Maybe Men... This is serious for me... please help.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Nisha, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

you dont wanan fucknig know whats happened...

they are putting a restraining order on him............ fuuuuuckkkkkkkk and they might get my mtoher involved.. im getting into a huge ass mess. all i wanted was to see if i can get a gynocology exam to see if ive been penetrated and they all talk aboutoputting him under arrest........

its the alst goddamn thing i want.

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I think you should tell your mom, right away, that’s what I would do. I feel really bad for you, I hope everything works,

3. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

hun, dont be upset at yourself. the authorities NEED to get your mother involved because of several reasons: your a minor, custody reasons, if he did penetrate you then your mother needs to know so she can help you. I mean this is GREAT that he is being arrested and there's a restraining order. just think of it this way........... if you didnt tell someone and kept it hush hush then he would still be out there doing the same thing to other girls. so really all your doing is ridding the world of another sick fuck. Again your mother needs to be involved so someone is there for you mentally, emotionally, and physically you'll be amazed at the way your relationship will grow and that she will be so proud of you for doing the right thing.

4. know1nozme

know1nozme High Plains Drifter

Nisha, I feel so awful about what's happened. PLEASE don't blame yourself for this, it is most definately not your fault. You have to protect yourself. Just out of curiosity, who did you speak to about it. Did you mention your suspicions or did they jump to those conclusions themselves (they often do - this is a far more common problem than the general public knows about - or at least more than they are willing to admit).

Keep this in mind. There is a statute of limitations for child sexual abuse that extends for several years beyond said minor's reaching adulthood. The reason for this is that often a child won't want to get the offender into trouble, they will think it's partially their fault if anything bad happens, etc. Young people are very suceptible to coercion and can even "coerce themselves" if the matter deals with a loved one. When they get older and have gained the strength of will to break free of that, the statute is there so they can still press charges against those who have harmed them even several years after the event.

I guess that what I'm saying is that it's natural for you to want to avoid any attention being brought to your family because of what you suspect (or even because of what you already know to be true - i.e. the fingering incident). You are still young and far too close to the people involved to be objective about this. No one expect you to. You love your family, naturally, and don't want to do anything or even be involved in an action or process which might hurt them (or even just one of them). We who exist outside your familial loving bonds can look at the situation far more objectively, and I can tell you that what we see from the outside is a dangerous situation and if we were to allow it to go on without taking some action, it might get much worse. Better that it's done and done quickly. It's traumatic for you and your family, but for the sake of others who might be in a similar situation to yours, the system has to work this way.

If you knew of someone who thought they had been raped in their own home, with no evidence of a break in, and that person was underage - you'd suspect the family too. And you want to make sure something was done to stop it. You are too close to this issue to see it that way, I understand. But please know that for the sake of all minors, everywhere, this is the action that has to be taken.

5. velvet

velvet Banned

Ohhhwww.. Nisha.. all the best of luck.. and don't stop believing in yourself.. it'll be a bumpy ride the couple of weeks but just stay true to yourself.. *HUG*..

6. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

hey, thanks velvet.

fallen fairy and know1nozme... i apreciate your insight on the situation... but really- i came there to get a bloody gynocology exam to see if i was penetrated or not. dont i ave any fucking rights on whether or not i want to persecute my dad for things he did like, 6 or 7 years ago? im pissed off at those case sucking morons.. they are scheduling a gynocology appointment for the bloody 30th or so... wouldnt the vagina muscles have already gone back into place and everything if i was penetrated? right away they think of putting him on a restraining order and its the last thing i wanna do right now after allt he shit im dealing with in my life...

im so so so pissed off.. i todl them i dont want one and they are like wel... we are obligated to do that...

fuck im in the biggest shit of my life.

7. loveturtle

loveturtle Member

Nisha, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this stuff that you don't feel like dealing with. In the U.S. states at least, certain professionals (such as educators, police, counselors, doctors) are required by law to report any case they find out about that involves molestation or abuse of an underage minor. Canadian provinces certainly have similar laws.
    Even though things aren't going as you want, I hope that eventually things turn out for the best. The very very very best of luck to you, Nisha!! Your reactions are understandable. Please do not feel guilty. Please do not feel that you did anything wrong. (If someone says or implies that you did anything wrong, or that you should feel guilty, then that person is being TOTALLY unfair to you.) Did you know that most victims of abuse tend to feel guilty, and want to protect their abuser? What you're going through is tough, and my heart is with you, Nisha.

8. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Nisha did you tell them that you are not a virgin? They need to know that, because unless he injured you in some way, all they will be able to tell is that you are not a virgin.

9. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

thanks guys..

im getting a gynocology exam .. i have an appointment.

yes i have told them i wasnt a virgin.. but see- i have been experiencing pains down ther.e. like really wierd ones. even if i have been penerated before (which was over 5 months ago) would the muscles down there sort of.. contracted a bit back into place? and if my dad did do what im scared he did well.. wouldnt it have shown? not only that but.. if i have caught something down there (maybe maybe) {from him} then wouldnt they sort of be able to tell ?

i have the underwear too.....

things are going much better now for me and i feel liek my life is back on track a bit ...

10. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

I probably shouldn't laugh, but...

...oh, fuck it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Alright, I apologize. I didn't read the rest of the thread, just that first post. And that first post was funny, in a really, really pathetic way. But, after reading the rest, I take that back. Unless you're making this up (wouldn't be the first time someone made up shit like this), which I think you most likely are. But, if you're serious, blah blah blah, I'm sorry, blah blah, hope everything works out, blah blah blah blah, I honestly don't give half a damn because it's the internet. Feel better.