Okay Women or Maybe Men... This is serious for me... please help.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Nisha, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

Oh, I thought you were catching up on old times with your long lost friend in this thread about a young girl possibly being raped by her father.

I miss you already OSF

2. OSF

OSF Señor ******

ba da ba ba ba ... I'm ...

finish it Justin!

You'll have to forgive me. Mine is an infinitely worse offense than is advising murder.

And yes, Marie, I am licking toads.

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

sorry, distracting the thread wasnt right...i take credit for that...i just knew that when he was posting prechristmas and he stayed out of stuff...that it wasnt him truly....
    but i apologize for taking the thread astray...i claim full responsibility

sorry nisha...no offense meant...and i do wish you will go seek the proper authority

4. kier

kier I R Baboon

stop it, this won't help her, if you have any advice then fine, don't start being shits

5. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

Main Entry: self-de·fense [​IMG]
    Pronunciation: "self-di-'fen(t)s
    Function: noun
    1 : a plea of justification for the use of force or for homicide
    2 : the act of defending oneself, one's property, or a close relative

She has justification for the use of force or for homicide.

What in particular about my two loads of horse shit can you not swallow?

6. OSF

OSF Señor ******

So what you are trying to say, in queer english, is that if I have advice than I can continue on?

7. OSF

OSF Señor ******

Three loads now. Considering you are using dictionary.com as an end.

How you make the jump from a definition of self-defense to the notion that she has grounds upon which to commit patricide is long beyond me. Should I be left to my own device I’d enter into some Socratic madness.

She does not have justification for the use of force or homicide because her own life is in no immediate peril. Have you no knowledge of precedent?

Justification will be granted in, and only in, cases of imminent threat to life.

The problem I have “swallowing [your] two loads of horse shit” is that your proposition, that patricide might solve problems in the stead of causing them, is logically unstable, ethically unjustifiable and plain foolish advice.

8. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

Did your mother have any children that lived?

I'm going look up patricide,,, brb

9. OSF

OSF Señor ******

save the looking.

killing of the father.

and yes, my mother had children that lived.

10. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

Your such a dumb ass! And the worse part is you try to make yourself sound intelligent with all those fancy words, eventho' you mispelled half of them.

I don't know what part of the world you live in, but in this country, a woman has the right to defend herself while being raped. REGARDLESS if the rapist is her father.

"Justification will be granted in, and only in, cases of immanent threat to life"

Justin case, I'll make you familiar with the term 'rape' since your obviously not familiar with, nor have you ever been close to a woman who has been 'raped'.

Main Entry: 2rape
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): raped; rap·ing
    Etymology: Middle English, from Latin rapere
    1 a archaic : to seize and take away by force b : DESPOIL
    2 : to commit rape on

Main Entry: 3rape
    Function: noun
    1 : an act or instance of robbing or despoiling or carrying away a person by force
    2 : unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against the will usually of a female or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent -- compare SEXUAL ASSAULT, STATUTORY RAPE
    3 : an outrageous violation

11. kier

kier I R Baboon

how will this help her? if you want to attack each other, do it somewhere else, i know this is random thoughts, but it's upsetting to see this happening

12. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Quit fighting you 2 shit heads, if she was raped then try to help her and not argue amongst echother over whos right and whos wrong, both of you are right and wrong. Say.. She stabbed him in the ear but wasnt exactly able to get it to kill him, just in the moment hurt him, he got shocked and ended up killing her, now would that be good? And lets say she didnt take action though, but she did sue him and some other shit.. She wouldnt really get revenge and might not possible prevent it. Love_n_it is wrong and so are you osf, but osf is less wrong.

13. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

whoa.. many people posted here after i left..

well-(i DON"T mean to be offensive, but being all sweet and paula abdul wont help get my point across)

love -n-it= i really do not see the point in stabbing my dad or something. violence will not change anything just disrupt the physical substance. everything that really makes a true impact is done in the inside- fighting with the mind. spirit-to-spirit.. and that is the only fighting i will be doing as for the time i walk on this planet.

what do you mean give him a smile then walk out? and let him not notice the fact i was hurt? this all makes no sense..

osf- yes, i see your point. as for knowing whether or not its my dad.. well.. it can really only be him if it is. there was no other man in that house.

marieecstasy- it happened about a week ago. but im thinking i could just be thinking this in fear and feeling it happening but letting it all just be phsycological... i see the points in how it is too soon to know whether or not i realy am pregnant.. and i hope this is really all just bullshit..

good bye for now and thnank you all for your help.

14. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

If somebody raped my daughter I would kill them, or have them killed>period

15. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

nisha, im sorry. thats all i can say. this has happened to me so many times....and i have truly felt what you feel. i know you feel helpless, confused. the most anyone can do for you right now is talk to you and hear what you have to say, and offer a shoulder to cry on. i know i am a stranger to you, but please PM me if you feel the need to talk about it. i know what your going through, and you dont deserve this.

16. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

you could kill a million people in the world.. it wont change what happened. what's happened has happened. i cannot just sit here and wish it never did because it has and now i have to deal with it.

17. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

my thoughts were focused on how you could prevent it from happening again.

that's all

18. OSF

OSF Señor ******

I don’t mean determining if it was your dad or not, but whether or not it was a dream.

19. OSF

OSF Señor ******

Obviously you meant “you’re wrong”. I thought that before you chastised my writing we might correct yours. Mispelled is spelled misspelled, by the way.

You are absolutely right that a woman has the right to defend herself (in your own words) “while being raped”. Nisha, luckily, is not being raped. She may have been raped but is not currently being raped. Your proposition would have her put back into the position in which she may defend herself.

Only a demented and twisted individual would suggest that someone in safety might place herself in danger, as would be the case if she smiled coyly, but didn’t flirt, with her father.

All in order that she might kill him!

That is almost as perverted as raping your own child, Justin. And I must wonder what type of person is familiar enough with rape to instruct others on the notion.

20. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

oooh right.. i just remebered i had another point to make across to you, osf. about being dismissive- i i didnt do it intentionally, as if making personal attempts to argue with him, like pre-accusing him of what he did but it just happened. he bullied me when his wife wasnt around either. very heart breaking. and thats how i just got really pissed off.