Okay Women or Maybe Men... This is serious for me... please help.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Nisha, Jan 3, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

since it may be too late for a rape kit, if you do end up pregnant, have a paternity test done. you really gotta push for that, btw. it's a pretty creepy concept, so a lot of times even cops don't wanna really think about it.

2. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Fuck. Totally do all the stuff the other guys said. I donno what to say really, 'v never had experiance with this sorta stuff.

3. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

If it only happened a few days ago, you wouldn't be showing any sign of pregnancy yet. That's just your nerves playing tricks on you. :) Please see a doctor to put yourself at ease.

4. OSF

OSF Señor ******

Don't wave around such accusations if you are not completely sure.

If you are sure, be direct and honest. If you are afraid of his reaction then make sure someone else, anyone at all, is in the room with you.

You should go to a psychologist to talk. No one here knows or cares enough to be able to actually help you (as well intentioned as they may be). Not that a psychologist knows or cares but he/she is getting paid to pretend. Plus they may have picked up a trinket or two about mind ... uh ... stuff through the years.

Don’t hide this. It is harder to have it out in the open than to have it buried deep down inside of you.

Do not be enticed by the allure of that peaceful hell.

I’m sorry this is happening.

You will live.

5. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

If you've ever been brave enough to discuss this problem on the boards before you should try to find it and print out or save that discussion along with this one, in case you need it in the future.

My recommendation is this, and keep in mind that I'm not a doctor, or a very good person to take advice from in a situation like this,,
    so...

when your finished reading this, you should take a deep breath and turn off the computer for a while, if your going to do this.
    In the next few hours, instead of the normal attitudes towards each other, you should spend a little time in the kitchen or living room area.. or wherever your so called father spends most of his time. You don't necessarily need to start a conversation with him or anything like that, but you need to be in the room with and around him.
    Try your best to appear "unhurt", or at least try to get comfortable in the same room with him for a little while... so he won't think your really disturbed by what might have happened. Move around the room a few times in front of him or around him, not flirting or anything like that, just try to smile a little.... if you can.
    then go back to your room and do whatever you normally do. (come back here to see what the others say about this plan too!)

Before you go to sleep tonight get a kitcken knife or if you have a letter opener, like this http://www.silverqueen.com/Dec2003/milburn%20rose%20letter%20opener.JPG put it underneath your pillow, and if you have the same dream tonight..
    reach underneath your pillow, get your weapon and bury it in his fucking ear!

This should solve your problem.

6. OSF

OSF Señor ******

I'm curious as to what would make you reply in such a manner Love_N_it?

7. 121

121 Senior Member

If your 99% sure he fingered or raped you then go to the police...thats fucked up. WTF is wrong with some people :mad:

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

man, what a hard spot....and i dont know about listening to the knife advice...you might hurt yourself if it is just a dream or you might get hurt cause he panicks if its not....how long ago did all of this take place....was it just yesterday cause i dont understand how you would feel such pregnant signs yet...but if you are scared over it all you could be causing these feelings within yourself....
    why dont you call your mom and tell her you need to get out of there....
    has he ever done anything like this in your waking moments? has he ever acted out of line? has he ever even said anything distastful to you?

i hope you get the help you need...but like its been said, it will not be found here...you will find it in a clinic or at the police station....feel confidence in yourself...you will get through this..i know...not from own personal experience but because my sister was also raped by an uncle

9. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

She has a serious problem, my idea would seriously solve it.

I'm sure it's hard enough for her to deal with already, and it's compounded by the fact that she's not even sure if it's really happening or if she's dreaming that she's being raped by her father.
    How could she be counselled on an issue like this if her nor the psyhchologist could determine if the sexual crime was actual, or perceieved?
    I think this would answer all of her questions and be the first step towards getting some outside help, that could actually help her.

If her father is really doing this to her, and he thinks that she's "ok" with it, then it'll probably happen again sooner than later...

AND! I think rapist should be, let's say,,, "done away with", ESpecially one's who rape children.\

what else?

10. OSF

OSF Señor ******

Sorry brother, but that was the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read.

11. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

now that is the osf we all know and love:)

12. Love_N_it

Love_N_it Banned

You were talking about this, right ?

"You should go to a psychologist to talk. No one here knows or cares enough to be able to actually help you (as well intentioned as they may be). Not that a psychologist knows or cares but he/she is getting paid to pretend. Plus they may have picked up a trinket or two about mind ... uh ... stuff through the years. "

You will live.

13. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Whats a rape kit? Hows it prove you were "raped"?

14. OSF

OSF Señor ******

muah!

Hiya, hope you had a great holiday.

15. OSF

OSF Señor ******

No. I was not.

I was talking about posts 25 and 29.

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i knew you were still in there and that "staying out of shit osf "was just a scam

my holidays were really good..they end tomorrow as i have to go back to work, but i have to leave early to take arianna to the doc and to try to get all this big fat wtf stuff taken care of....

how was yours? the kids enjoy?

17. OSF

OSF Señor ******

Mine was great. Kids? what the fuck you talking about willis?

I haven't read through the big fat stuff yet. Good luck with whatever it is though. You'll be alright.

18. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i sure as hell know that:)

19. OSF

OSF Señor ******

I'm not not licking toads.

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

then you are licking toads?