Okay so the wife says I'm not as hard as I use to be....

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by TruckerKevin777, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So I’m 52 and just started on sildenafil about 10 days ago. I agree with soulcompromise that it takes more than an hour to be fully effective. I tried it out twice solo to start. The first time I pretty much noticed nothing after an hour but woke up in the night and had an awesome masturbation session. Hardest I’ve been in years. The second time also took awhile to be fully effective and was good for two orgasms including one in the shower the following morning that shot all the way across the shower and hit the wall. So last night, I took it a little over two hours before bed and had sex with my wife. It was incredible. Felt like I was in my 20s again. First time in quite awhile that I didn’t have to concentrate on maintaining my erection during sex, which takes a bit of the fun out of it. Just an awesome hard-on where I was able to fully indulge in the pleasure of sex.

Have never had a problem getting erect for sex and 98 percent of the time I’ve been able to follow through to orgasm. But this is a game changer for me. Looking forward to more high quality sex as I move into my older years.

Ajr12002 and Klimax2gether like this.
  2. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

Try eating more food like oysters, etc ...not only will you have a harder hard-on, but your love spurts will be devastating :)

3. Granite69

I think I’d rather forego sex than be forced to eat oysters. LOL.

4. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

WTF ??? Refrain from sex only for that ???? RU sure your wife will refrain ???
    Whatever :):)

5. Granite69

Well, I was just joking around which is why I ended with LOL. :D

That said, I’m not sure the oyster thing is anything more than a myth. If you really believe in it though, there’s likely a placebo effect that has the same net effect of better erections and better orgasms. Either way, I don’t like oysters.

Men, Oysters and Sex - The Turek Clinic

6. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

Well, oysters might be a myth, but think about any other aphrodisiacs ??!

7. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Turn it back to her. A well-conducted study by the Kinsey Institute about a decade ago found that men's best (largest, hardest) erections happen during oral sex. It isn't during masturbation, intercourse, or foreplay that you should get your hardest, but rather while receiving oral sex. Has she been doing her part? If not, tell her to quit complaining and to do what needs to be done.

If she wants you your hardest, she should be on her knees making it happen.

Angela36 and Klimax2gether like this.
  8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

You can't argue with statistics!! Kinsey....helping us men get more sex for years....

Angela36 likes this.
  9. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I hate to possibly upset some women here, but she shouldn't complain unless she's doing her part. Relationships can get stale over time, and it takes imagination and pushing boundaries to keep things exciting and hard.

10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

And that's the only thing you need to make hard in a relationship.