OK...um...wow...

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by RoBoWaLkEr, Jan 21, 2005.

1. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

2. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

Doesn't sound too farfetched to me ...

If you can chew tobacco, eat tobacco, and smoke tobacco, why not insufflate it, I suppose?

3. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

dude, snorting tobacco was (and im still sure is) really fuckin popular in UK... dont judge mang...

4. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Wow...I can honestly say that i have NEVER heard of that in my life...i am STRAIGHT on that shit.

5. juggla

juggla Member

snuff can be bought at most tobbaco shops, and behind the counter at some stores. i never did it, but could imagine it would be more potent than than chew or cigarettes, with proberly a higher stimulant effect.

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

How can you have never heard of it? It is fairly common... :rolleyes: It is a bit of a rush, and it comes in a decent variety of 'flavors'. :rolleyes:

7. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

how come people who are terribly addicted to coke dont just use that as an alternative to get off? i mean im sure its still quite bad for your to be snortig tobacco but it cant beas bad as doing lines of coke cut with god knows what.

8. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

juggla: I like your sig, a lot. =)

9. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Well I've heard of snuff before of course, but i always assumed that snuff and chew were the same thing (except maybe snuff was more finely cut than chew).

10. NitrousBum

NitrousBum Member

Actually, if you read around you will discover that snuff is the safest way to use tobacco, it has not been linked to cancer. It does, however, mess up the tissue in your nose, but hey, at least it hasn't been shown to cause cancer.

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

DR REEFER, coke addicts cant use nicotine to get over a coke addiction because theyre addicted to coke, not nicotine.

but yeh, robowalker, i think your just sorta mking your self look like an idiot by calling someone an idiot for taking part in something that you yourself have never heard of but which is actually a widely known. i recon if i was a cigarette smoker id try every single method of ingestion, i dont see why anyone woulndt

12. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

Before any europeans were smoking tobaccy they were snortign it.