ok to touch my lovers pants a lot or wrong? he says its ok but is it really??

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bonita95, Aug 25, 2013.

1. bonita95

bonita95 Member

is my lover only being polite is it really ok?? i started to touch his pants to see how high it can raise. i touch it a lot like every hour at least (when nobody can see). he lets me do anything but should i stop? since we started bedding i keep doing that :oops:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You just teasing his pants or his penis ?

3. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

You should just ask him about it. Talk to him and make sure that, whatever you do with him, BOTH of you are comfortable with it.

Alright, I think this part may sound confusing to some people....... Do you mean you're making him erect, causing him pants to "tent out", thus appearing as though the crotch of his pants is "raised" in an outward fashion?

Again, communicate with him and make sure that BOTH of you are fine with everything the two of you do. :)

5. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i rub on his pants where his peeeeenis is. but its not a tease thing, cos we make love in the mornings and nights, so he is used up anyway.

he agrees with everything i do. he never says "don't do that". i'm not sure if he will complain if i'm doing the wrong things :(

i just like touching his pants to feel it go bigger and tentier. it feels so good on my hand but i was just worried yesterday in case he secretly was bothered by it. or should i just believe him when he says its good?

its just like too good to be true that i can enjoy so much!

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Jesus Christ... I have no clue if this chick is real or not..
    Yes, it's fine unless he tells you it bothers him... I mean, I'd think it could get slightly annoying if you're doing that every hour but whatever.. he'll tell you if otherwise.

If you're even real. which I have no clue.

7. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i hope he tells me if otherwise. i only want to make him happy. but i like to do my favourite things if i can.

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Quit objectifying the man. And get educated.

9. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

I'm voting for not real.

10. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i finished high school last year so i think i'm educated, just not educated about men etc

thanks your unreal too!

11. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Trolling down the river!

12. hippiemomma22

hippiemomma22 Member

If he didnt like it you would think he would tell you to stop....

13. bonita95

bonita95 Member

i'm not sure cos my lover's cousin (girl cousin) told me that my lover didn't like when i hugged my male friends (as a greeting). and then i asked him and he said its normal to hug friends. so i'm not sure if he tells truth or not on some things. he maybe is always nice to me so does not say the hard truth? even like personal things he said he doesnt mind if i wear underwear but then we were kissing in the car and he was frustrated that i had panty on. that might be nothing but my exbf asked me no to wear panty.

14. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

Tentier?

this is bullshit for sure
    i'm sure a dude of normal intelligence could just say stop touching my junk if he was actually annoyed.

:rolleyes:

15. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

"bonita" is real. A nice young lady. My only question ; why do you two bother with pants?

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Or......and I'm just throwing it out there, she's one that actually has a pulse. More excited about whats in his pants, than how well he can pay the bills

17. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I'm leaning towards her being below average intelligence

18. bonita95

bonita95 Member

well my lover is really nice so i'm not sure, cos some nice people pretend to be ok with everything even if the thing is not ok. i never complain about anything even if its not the thing i want in bed. also just wanted to make sure cos my friend got slapped in the face for touching a groin once.

thanks we have 8-year-old son, so not possible to be undressed :( unless in the bedroom i think. well he's not my son but i treat him as so cos i was babysitting him before the loving relationship began etc :love:

19. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Wait a second you're 18 and have an 8 year old son? Were you knocked up at 10?

C/S,
    Rev J

20. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

If I may........ You missed the part where she said: