ok this is gettiong ridiculous

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jan 24, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

DHS maybe?

2. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I totally agree with the original complaint...I'm so tired of trying on pants, only to find they barely cover my pubic bone. Really people lol it must stop. But on the same topic, and even MORE annoying are the males who wear their jeans so low that their ENTIRE asses hang out. Since when did wearing your crotch at your knees become cool? Those guys can barely walk, it makes me laugh so much. What I love is watching them try to go up a flight of stairs... it totally doesn't work and it makes me giggle. I don't mean to offend anyone on here...but frankly, if I want to see your ass, I'll ask. If I don't ask, assume I don't want to see your nasty ol' butt cheeks.

3. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I think its funny too - guys who wear their pants all slung low. I've always felt it was completely stupid and most of them don't understand that that 'style' orignated in prison. In prison, its a single to other guys that you're 'available'.

4. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

So all those guys running around are actually trying to get some man-lovin'? I wonder if THEY know that????

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

and what's with all the guys wearing those things that look like converted seat belts with the car logo and everything to hold their pants up. There's this guy at work who's like 30 and he had one and was like does this look like the seat belt in your car and I was like no dude because that's not a seat belt it's some stupid thing hot topic devised so you can look utterly ridiculous and it should be illegal for anyone over 13 to wear it.

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i can't stand guys who wear there pants like that either. its funny to watch them trip over themsevles and what not, but it doesn't look good. if my pants are too big and might fall down, i'll wear a belt.

and for the girls, its nice to see some panty, but any more than a little and its tasteless.

7. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

hahahaha

Ok I admit, Lynsey, I love those belts, but I'm not a 30 year old guy so hopefully I won't be shunned from you :) :) :) c'mon you love me admit it lol

8. dhs

dhs Senior Member

What are these belts you speak of? Admittedly Vermont isn't exactly a hot bead for fashion, but we do have a hot topic and I can't picture what you all are talking about. Maybe they'll reveal themselves in the spring, now everyone wears giant winte jackets, so perhaps they do have their seat belts on underneath.

9. crummyrummy

your back in vermont? I thought you was still in florida?

10. fitzy21

hey, theres some good looking people in vermont....or maybe i'm just too drunk when i see them...either way, they look good and fashionable.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

think the lap belt on the old shelby's conversted into a belt that actually holds your pants up . Oh and than they make some where the buckle is a removable zippo. perfectly appropriatte to wear when you work around kids right?

12. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

They're like regular belts, except instead of the holes and the thingy you poke through it, they have the clicky part like a seat belt..and to undo it you push the button, just like a real seat belt. Does that help? I'm not good at explaining things...maybe someone can find a picture!

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I thought the people in vermont were pretty good looking. anyone can get a fake tan and pile on tons of make up and look good but the natural beauty that some of the people possed I found way more attracted than fake tans and fake tits.

14. lynsey

lynsey Banned

ahhh I would never shun you. I like the ribbon belts this season though they are so cute I am wearing a teal and green one today and they match the sweaters that the company makes ahhh i am obsessed with them.

15. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Ribbon belts? is that like using a scarf for a belt? Cos I totally dig that!

16. lynsey

lynsey Banned

here's a pic they are they not so freaking cute?

17. fitzy21

oh definately. theres so many beautiful woman up here that don't even where makeup. its like, what have i been missing out on. i like natural beauty than anything else...

18. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Lynsey those are adorable! I love the plain green one! I bought a long kind of chenile (sp?) scarf that's black and purple, I love to wear it as a belt. The only time it sucks is when I have to pee really bad and have to struggle to undo the damn thing haha

19. dhs

dhs Senior Member

women and their accesories, I'll never get it

20. crummyrummy

dont try, just say "yes lynsey, you look beautiful."