Ok so I'm a moron and....

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by Super_Grrl, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I suck at things technology-related. I'm late for class and want to cry and this thing won't work. Someone help! I put a cd onto my computer, and from there wanted to put it on my mp3 player. For some reason it won't do it. I don't even think the computer saved it properly because when I go into my document thing into My Music the album isn't there. And when I try to put it on my mp3 player it says it can't detect it, even though it's plugged into the USB thing and turned on and everything..it keeps trying to put the music onto a cd burner, which I don't even have. So now I'm all frustrated and ready to have a nervous breakdown...I wanted this music for my workout this afternoon and I'm all frustrated now, basically because it's not doing what it's supposed to. So help me someone...what have I missed?? Should I delete the cd and start over? Should I get a brain transplant?

2. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Ummm. Delete the CD??? IF you have a folder called CD on your hard drive, I would say that is what you're looking for. We do need MORE info to help you. Like: What program did you use to try to put it onto your computer? Or, did you try to copy it straight to your mp3 device? I don't own an MP3 player, Ipod or other, but I'm pretty SURE you have to copy the music in MP3 format to you hard drive first.
    And LASTLY, NOBODY is stupid. This is how we all learn. By asking questions. I believe the only STUPID question, is the one you never ask.