Ok people... lets be honest! What do you really want?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ZenDragon, Aug 21, 2007.

1. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I dig a girl who smokes chronic and has a cool attitude. Looks pretty hot and likes me a lot for who I am, because I ain't got no money, just lots of weed. He said tell is as it is. For me sex ain't the center of a good relationship, its the chronic and then the sex. Praise Jah

2. ChangeHappens

ChangeHappens Member

All of these descriptions are for the most part incredibly meaningful for the one that writes it, but....

The words, the words, they just dont mean the same thing for everyone.

I mean just look at my definitions and match them with yours and see what that means for agreeing and disagreeing, knowing or not knowing.

trust: when you know what a person will do, because of who they are.

Passion: a strong emotion that moves you without choice?
    smothering: When someone gives you to much attention. (relative, people enjoy different amounts of attention, therefore agreements made on this words are meaningless) affection: I dont know....um when someone directs their attention to you and its positive.

Accepting: understands that humans are different and that they dont need to change just because they find the human irritable?

Love: I am not even going to try with this one. But why not? When someone moves towards you in a positive way.

Asshole: someone who you percieve makes you feel bad, but really is only trying to make themselves happy anywyas.

The words to these types of posts are very hard. The best we can do is describe actual actions, with as little words as possible and more direct language.

I like people who have thoughts in their mind that would allow them to see past cultural norms. I like a person who likes to cuddle, hug alot, kiss alot, in public. I like a person who can argue passionatley(that believes things because its true, not because it makes them feel good only, with a few exceptions, in situations involving death, disease and life or death situations) I like a person who enjoys to dance and is not angry if I dance with others. I like a person who lets me speak to whomever I please and understands that sexuality is best done when in a relationship where we talk about everything, from breaking up, to what it means to love and say I love, to jealousy, to resentment. (these two go together because it ensures that a person doesnt need to be suspicious about your having sex with someone they just met, or just began to talk to) I like people who are open to the idea of polyamory(multiple sexual relationships, if possible that also understand the problems that sex can bring in terms of diseases and emotions, such as jelousy) I like people who can handle jelousy, talk about it, express it in a natural way and not let it build up into anger and come out in stupid arguments that are about 'nothing' but they feel about everything. I like people who like food and have a a strong interest in food. Who basically like to spend time on food as much as me. I like people who live healthily. I like people who like the idea of living of the earth in a sustainable way.

Okay Im going. Bye

3. Kade

Kade Member

I'm incredibally shallow compared to everyone else :eek:

Hot sex with a hot person (hot personality as well as looks). Who doesn't irritate me too much by doing stupid/ignorant/abusive things. I don't need lovey dovey, gentle romantic love. I want rough n tumble, violently passionate love XD! Someone who scares me yet keeps me coming back for me.

...But mostly it's the hot sex with the hot hot person that's gonna sell me, I can't lie :leaving:

When I became sick and my relationship turned into this cuddly romantic gentle CRAP...I almost lost my mind. Admittedly, I had a lot of issues going on. But yeah...let's just say it wasn't until I got my sex drive back that I felt alive again.

4. political squaw

political squaw Member

someone who could understand (or try to) what i need and be trying to give it to me, because this is how I always acted in my relationships, most of them if not all ended because I could not see the same attitude

5. kobilica

kobilica Member

I really want girlfriend. Never had one lol.