Ok people... lets be honest! What do you really want?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by ZenDragon, Aug 21, 2007.

1. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

I already know what or rather who I want, the problem is that she doesn't seem to want me...I am so tired of being in love with the wrong people. It shouldn't be so hard to find someone to love me for me. I'm getting too old for this shit. Without exception, the women I date and end up breaking up with come crawling back, at which point I no longer want them. Fuck it...I'm done.

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

someone that i can talk to about anything, that's comfortable being with me and i'm comfy being with him, someone i can grow with learn from change with. someone that loves me, someone that will go out and hang out with me. some that likes my cooking but also isn't afraid to surprize me with his talents.

someone to grow old with

3. Daughteroferos

Daughteroferos Member

I want to be loved way too much and reminded way too often.

4. girlEcho

girlEcho Member

Hmmm. I could write a book :]
    I want someone who wants me as much as I want them. Someone gorgeous, body and soul. Someone who is in tune with the earth and a veg or vegan like me. Someone who will stand up for me, be there when I need him. Someone kind and tons of fun and who loves good food. I want someone who travels and is confident. Someone who makes me want to drive all night just to see him and appreciates it. Someone who will surprise and romance me, who I am completely comfortable around, someone who is my best friend.

5. ebi120789

ebi120789 Member

i belive that true love is someone you can confide in a friend a best friend but at the same time of course the attraction...someone perfect would be someone who listens..puts there 2 sense in can be honest truthfull and most of all romantic...this person has to be able to show affection in public and isnt going to care about what others think...love is compasion...and patience!

6. lil_nicky13

lil_nicky13 Guest

i had always seen the guy i wanted to spend the rest of my life with.. He was smart, had a great sense of humor, wasn't too concerned with what others thought of him(or us), was as wild and adventurous as me, loved to have fun and be spontaneous, was an attractive person both physically and his personality, someone who really cared about me for who i was, even when im a total bitch, someone who would love me unconditionally... I also knew that he would be headed in a similar direction in life as me, have similar goals and beliefs... but i had honestly never expected to find him... but i guess life is never what you expected, and im happy to say i have finally found my soulmate, and he is more than i could have ever imagined...

7. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

i thought that is what i was doing wrong....:confused:

8. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

free books....

9. masturboy

masturboy Member

Despite how it might sound, I really want a younger woman for a companion, for all kinds of activities as well as for heart-to-heart talks and getting to know each other in depth. This stems from my having been a teacher and also having brought up a daughter who is now full grown and on her own. In my role as a parent and a teacher, I have developed a huge love for the young people in my life. But social boundaries limit the full expression of this love. So I need to find a college-aged young woman whom I have not known within those roles, in order that the full range of love can be expressed, sensually and spiritually, in a way I cannot be with my students or even my daughter. So my soulmate will be a young woman with whom these sentiments resonate, one who will find in me the satisfaction she lacks in her dealings with the male role models in her life. I want a girl who will find comfort in me, just as I find comfort and fulfillment in her. I'd be a liar if I said otherwise....

10. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

A guy that is real smart, nerd like (I like the nerd look, too). Someone that can carry on an intelligent conversation. He has to be commited to making this world better. An animal lover. He has to love kids (I want a bunch) and be willing to adopt those kids, since I don't want my own. I'd be very surprised if he actually exsisted.

11. raz5

raz5 زینب

i love a guy that's as sassy as i am, i think it is so sexy. i love brown hair and blue eyes too hahah. but a guy that is sassy, intelligent and can hold on conversation is great. someone that's down for anything but also likes just chillin and relaxing. i'm content by the smallest things, i like going on walks and playing around in the woods and a cat that can have fun just doing that is the best thing ever. && i like when a guy doesn't just treat me only like his girlfriend i'm his friend also and we're just straight up happy.

12. Tisha Mc

Tisha Mc Banned

Not to sound like a girly cheeseball here, but if you've ever seen that commercial with that guy doing a cheer with his daughter, that's the ticket. He is so into, doing all the moves and shouting it out. That's awesome to me. A guy who is more concerned with what his children think of him than what his friends (or random guys at the bar) think. Now that is a turn on.

13. raz5

raz5 زینب

yeah i love that commercial that's such a great daddy

14. missie

missie Member

Spends time to truly know the real me
    Comfortable in his own skin
    Knows what he wants and takes after it
    A smile so gorgeous it makes me blush
    Eyes so seeing into the depths of me it makes me feel naked
    He is what ever I need him to be - and more
    A dreamer, a doer – A hopeless romantic
    My muse – my life – the air I breathe…

I just realized all the things I’m just wrote down about my
    desirable mate – are the qualities that I desire within myself
    to give back to him. Strange…

15. nigelnewbie

nigelnewbie Member

For me, well, i'm a totally different kind of guy.

I want an honest girl, a bit of looks of course, i'm attracted to girls younger than me (i'm 19), funny, not a lover of parties (i'm a home guy), a good girl (hard to find a virgin nowadays mates haha), doesn't cheat.

That's about it. well, i use to say polite girls as well but i've found out that the polite girls don't tend to stay faithful. some of the very few good girls i know actually have a showing rude side to them, in other words, they tend to use bad words but not that much mind you.

There's a girl i know who is very polite but she has cheated, gone with many other men etc and she's just 17.

16. LorettaYoungSilks

LorettaYoungSilks Member

Just someone that would give me a purpose for simply being. Someone to cuddle heh.

Trait-wise, just someone with a brain and keeps themselves tidy.

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Someone where there's an intellectual connection and common interests comes first on my wishlist.

18. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Strong intellect and very wet vagina. I know this sounds very shallow, bordering on stupid, but let me explain why I think those two attributes are very important.

Usually both attributes are in the same body, thankfully. However, first acquiring such a female's flowers can be quite a heavily exhaustive process because her inherent intelligence requires a battery of many different scenarios for any possible mate which you will have to be indirectly tested on. But once she's fully accepted you, chances are she's always going to be down for some top notch fucking, easily achieved multiple orgasms - smart chicks are usually very in tune with their bodies - and lots of great conversation.

19. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

someone who loves me enough where whenever we are apart people can see that we completely belong to each other. that i can look into his eyes and see this amazing enthralling look he gives me. lol im just so happy right now so forgive my incoherence!

20. TrendyWinds

TrendyWinds Visitor

someone hacked my account ignore this