Ok is this normal? Tongue peircings

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Lilah_Morgan, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Lilah_Morgan

Lilah_Morgan Member

I got my tongue peirced yesterday, and I'm wondering if this is normal?

My tongue doesn't hurt per-say, but my throat is killing me! It really really hurts to swallow.

I am gonna pop in to the peircing place tommorrow & ask the same question, but I just wanted to get some feedback from in here too?

2. Lilah_Morgan

Lilah_Morgan Member

Hey, although this post is over a month old and nobody replied, I see that like 30 ppl viewed it, so I thought I'd give the answer now anyway: It WAS normal.
    Apparently although the front of my tongue did not swell, the WAY BACK part of my tongue was swollen. Thats why it was SO painful to swallow.
    After 3 days, that went away. And now I still have 5 cans of soup that I will probably never use. lol

3. tweetytweety

tweetytweety Member

Hiii lilah_Morgan!!Sorry for late reply :& but glad to know that you are fine now and that there was nothing to worry about...!!!!!

4. Crunkville TX

Crunkville TX Member

yea i have my tongue pierced and i could have told u this if i would have been here about a month ago, lol

5. dddd

dddd Member

who want to fuck me in my dirty little asshole?

if you want so please mail to: d@khss-online.com