Ok I told him now ithink he is ..

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by ashleypiccone23, May 11, 2004.

1. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Ok i had some advice on here to talk to this one guy that i like that races with me. SO i talked to him and come to find out he really likes me like i like him. But for the past two weeks we were gonna go do something and well it seems like some thing always comes up .. do you think he is trying to get away for me? :confused:

2. veinglory

veinglory Member

Hard to tell. Make a date for just after a time you are together (a rave or training session or whatever) so he can't get away. Go somewhere private with a bottle of wine... then see?

3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Bottle of wine? Shes 17! Alright chick heres what you do. He could be getting nervous or he might have changed his mind but doesnt want to hurt you. Dont pressure him into anything. That makes guys nervous and scared as hell. Just ask him if he wants to go anywhere further than friends. Thats easy and non pressuring. Just take it easy. I know what its like when something comes up. I lost a chance with a chick because work kept calling me in. Just take it easy... easy

4. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

:confused: I mean its not like i keep pressuring him into anything, its not like i asked him to marry me or anything, i mean i just dont understand because he told me ash i like u so much and we both like each other but he has not talked to me in 2 days now and i have to see him when i race this weekend and when i go to his house friday.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

LOL
    Calm down... 2 days for a guy is nothing... really. Your overreacting. I swear

6. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Well i hope so .. i mean for some reason i really really like this boy alot.. [​IMG]

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

just play it cool. you will either end up going out or you won't. don't look to far into it cause there are sometimes underlying threads of the universe pulling people in opposite directions but only for a bit. it is possible that he isnt avoiding you esp since he admitting to admiring you too.

good luck

8. ashleypiccone23

ashleypiccone23 Member

Ok I talked to him the other night and asked him if he was mad at me .. and then he told me that he had not been home.. and that he wanted to talk to me about some thing.. And he was then like.. and u know what it is to.. and i told him i didnt and he was like its about uas hooking up and then had a smile. But for some reason he wants to talk to me in person and tell me this thing or whatever.. wounder why?

[​IMG]

9. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

maybe he's just nervous or something

10. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

11. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

us guys are weird

12. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

never can tell really

13. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

everyone of us are different and act differently

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Considering this post is two years old...something tells me that she probably doesn't have this problem anymore.